A New Beginning

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up at 4 am I was not a morning person but I had to get up if I wanted to catch my flight at 5:30, my birthday was in three days and my brother said as soon as I turn 18 I can join team 10 and become someone more than just Jakes little sister, I was ecstatic. I've never met any of Jake's friends besides Chance and Anthony cause they practically lived here when I was little I was nervous I have always had a bit of a thing for those boys. I got dressed and hauled my luggage downstairs cause I didn't have the guts to wake up my parents. I wore hipster vibe clothes and finally woke my dad up to drive me to the airport every second felt like a dream.

I said my goodbyes and hauled my heavy luggage to the airport I heard someone behind me say"Let me help you with that"I looked behind me and saw the most gorgeous man I've ever laid eyes on tall, blond with sexy blue eyes I said thank you as he gr...

"Let me help you with that"
I looked behind me and saw the most gorgeous man I've ever laid eyes on tall, blond with sexy blue eyes I said thank you as he grabbed two of my bags making me feel 100 pounds lighter we got in and he asked me where I was headed I said "L.A"
"No way" he replied "me too well I guess I'll see you around" as we got to security he parted ways with me as we said our goodbyes I smiled to myself. At 5:30 it was finally time to board I got on and sat in my seat... a window seat I hated planes it felt like a flying death machine I waited for passengers to board and I saw the hottie from earlier we made eye contact and both of us laughed slightly

"So we meet again. We probably should've guessed we would be on the same plane considering were going to the same place" he smiled
A couple of hours passed and I got to know the guy, his name was Travis and he hates planes as much as I do which almost made me feel comforted but at the same time if the plane went down we would both not do much good for each other besides cry and scream.  I got really sleepy since I don't usually wake up this early so I fell asleep I started to wake up thinking I'm in my bed and nuzzled closer to my "pillow" and woke up to me on Travis' neck he smiled and simply said
"Well good morning sleepyhead," I said sorry and blushed he smirked and said, "we're just about there."

It was now 10 am and we just landed I said bye to Travis but not before we exchanged numbers I saw Jake waiting for me and I ran to jump on him I haven't seen him in forever. We got in his truck and I began to get really nervous I was terrified of meeting people but at the same time I love it you get a fresh start. We pulled up to the Team 10 house and we stepped inside I took a deep breath and immediately saw a banner saying "Welcome Elizabeth" I said thanks as I noticed at least four different cameras on me which made me slightly nervous but I began to meet everyone Jake told me that there are two people who I need to meet tomorrow after they come back from a trip I agreed and I immediately started to hit it off with Tessa, Erica and Tristan we talked and really got to know each other I felt like I belonged we spent the day socializing and moving in I know I'm going to like it here.

I noticed something I guess it's pretty obvious but the boys were literally handcrafted by God I mean they were hot every one of them and there seems to be lots of flirting amongst the team. It started to get late so I headed off to bed we already set up my room so it was ready to go and I fell asleep so happy that I'm finally where I belong.