2 months

Elizabeth's POV

It's been 2 months since I've come to the team 10 house it's been like a dream Kade and I have been getting really close he's so amazing, he's a great friend so is Tessa and Erica. I was laying in bed thinking about how thankful I was when I got a call it was Travis the one from the airport I was so happy, I liked him I picked my phone up and pressed the answer 
"Hello," I said in a seductive tone although it didn't work very well as I began coughing
"Hi, I was meaning to get in touch with you. Wanna do something?"
"Ya my friends are having a party actually at the team 10 house tonight wanna come?"
"Sure" he replied
"Okay I'll text you where and when bye," I said
"Bye"
I texted him and I got butterflies in my stomach I liked him. The party started at 7 pm and it's already 5 so I better get ready I wear this.

By the time I finished getting ready it was 6:43 and I went downstairs to see people already drinking

By the time I finished getting ready it was 6:43 and I went downstairs to see people already drinking. I've never had a drink in my life so I thought today I'm going to do it but I wanted to wait for Travis to get here first. At around 7:30 I see Travis come through the door I hug him and invite him in. We go over to the drinks and I get a beer out of the cooler I sip it and before I knew it was gone. I hadn't had a buzz so I decided to do shots 1 then 2 then I was hit all at once I felt free I found Travis and he asked if I was okay I replied by shoving him on the chair behind him and practically giving him a lapdance despite not knowing what I was doing he started to get hard I grabbed his junk but he moved away telling me I was drunk so I let go and instead smashed my lips on his Travis reciprocated and kissed me passionately and that's when I felt sick and ran past Kade to throw up.