Who's this?

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up to the feeling of cold water being poured over my head it felt like a dream till I snorted the water and nearly died and opened my eyes to Jake and his camera over my head with a water bottle straight from the fridge. I yelled and chased him tackling him to the ground I shook my hair getting him and his camera wet.
"This camera s expensive Liz" he shoved me off and went to wake up the rest of the house in various annoying ways

"you're gonna have to get used to it if you wanna live here" he yelled at the bottom of the stairs and I could still hear him laughing as I rolled my eyes

"whatever" I replied.
I jumped in the shower and relaxed a bit I walked out to my room in my towel and Jake barged in

"oh that could have been bad," he said

"yah ya think" I replied

"anyways Ray and Kade are here to meet you hurry up."

"Ya be down in ten" I added before he ran off I had butterflies in my stomach as I knew people were waiting for me downstairs I got changed in cute clothes and headed downstairs to the office.

"Hi I'm Ray it's nice to meet you"

I smiled he was hot not gonna lie he wasn't even wearing a shirt which I found weird but it's not a bad sight for me, Jake said it was normal I couldn't stop staring at his abs he winked and I blushed that was my cue to stop looking at him while my face heated up and I got extremely embarrassed. Jake looked a bit annoyed at Ray and said "don't try anything." as if that man would even find me slightly attractive in the first place.

Rays POV

Elizabeth was beautiful I noticed her staring at my abs and winked at her she immediately looked away and blushed Jake said not to try anything I won't cause deep down I know he's serious. I put my shirt back on cause I felt Jake glare at me and I chuckled.

Elizabeth's POV

Jake said there was a guy named Kade I had to meet but he went to get a drone shot so he should be back soon he wasn't so I figured he left. I texted Jake and said I don't think Kade is coming he said yeah something must have come up. I set my phone down and Tessa and Erica asked me if I wanted to come shopping I gladly accepted as I love splurging it's kinda a bad habit. We got along great it felt like we knew each other for years

"So do you like any of the guys in particular yet?" Erica asked

"Well... Ray is kinda cute and Tristan is so sweet"

Tessa whistled and we all laughed we were shopping for hours and we decided to have fro yo for supper I know great right. We got home at around 8 and the boys were fooling around Tessa, Erica and I were talking for a solid two hours before we went to check up on everyone. The twins ran up to us and excitedly asked if we wanted to watch a movie I accepted and we picked "The Ring" I am terrified of horror movies great. We all sat down it went Tessa, Chance, Tristan, Ivan, Emelio, me, Ray, Erica, Jake, Anthony and nick. We turned it on and Ray and I shared a blanket I got scared so I would cuddle into Rays' hard chest and he would squeeze my shoulder saying it's okay. After a while, I began to get tired and I fell asleep on him.

Kades POV

I walked into the Team 10 house in the morning and noticed a new face sleeping on Ray she was beautiful must be Jakes's little sister I admired her but it looks like Ray kinda claimed her already so I went to the office to work on editing.

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up to the shining sun and I saw Ray looking peaceful he had his arm around me and it felt good to be in someone's arms I heard a camera click and it was Jake he sent the picture to all his social media's and captioned them Rayeth I got up and Ray groaned and slowly woke up he looked at me and smiled and said
"Morning" I said it back to him and got up to chase Jake we fought and a cute man ran from the office to see the commotion

"Break it up you two," he said laughing I got up and stuck my tongue out at Jake.

Jakes POV

I came downstairs to see Ray with my sister they were sleeping although I was mad I took a picture so I could bug them about it Liz got up and started to fight me and Kade came running out she hasn't met him yet. Kade broke us up and I said

"Elizabeth this is Kade, Kade Elizabeth"

They said hello and started to hit it off.

Elizabeth's POV

He was not the kind of sexy like Ray but he was a looker he was so kind and I didn't wanna stop talking he was amazing It was weird though I got along with everyone super well and I got along with Kade too but I couldn't help but notice this pounding in my chest like I was more nervous to talk to him than anyone else. Kade got a text and said Postmates is here give me a sec and he opened the door to a stranger handing him a bag of food which was such a weird concept to me to pay someone to deliver food to your house. He had a bunch of salad and he offered one to me and I accepted we sat down to eat and someone hugged me from behind it was Ray. I turned behind me and smiled want some I teased he laughed and started picking at my salad, we finished and got on the trampoline Ray left to a meeting and the rest of Team 10 wanted to go to a movie I said no because I have already seen Wonder Woman twice and Kade stayed behind too because of his editing. I went to my room and watched YouTube for a bit when I heard a knock on my door I said come In knowing it was Kade since he was the only one here he asked "I've finished, mind if I watch with you?" I gladly accepted and we watched Netflix we finally agreed to watch Bad Teacher we started watching it and some parts on it were a little awkward so I buried my head in Kade's neck he laughed I soon fell asleep I woke up to a bang of the front door everyone must have got home I thought and I forgot Kade was there and I snuggled into him I felt his hand go around me and pull me close I fell asleep feeling safe. I can't believe how much my life changed in less than a week it was absolutely crazy I'm literally in bed with a guy sleeping even though we met for the first time today.