01; Meeting Him

Okay so this is my new story Negans Daughter and I made another story called Together and that was my first story I made. Well imma stop so you guys can start reading the story  so I'll shut up now.

Edited 4/20/2020

Re-edited 2/28/2021

My dad, who others seem to know as the 'all mighty' Negan, sent me on a run today for supplies and that's just so much fun! If you haven't noticed my sarcasm is almost as great as my combat skills. But, not the point.

I look around and see what house haven't I raided yet which seemed to be that there was none left, which was pretty disappointing.

The more supplies that I grab, the better it is for everyone in the sanctuary.

It's also another way to stay out of the Sanctuary as long as I can, it's so stuffy and boring there.

Walking along the roads was quiet, that was until a noise was heard from around the corner of this house.

I gripped my katana, Gertrude and waited.

I slowly crept around the corner, and quickly turned holding my katana high, ready to swing.

But, I stopped at the sight in front of me.

There was a boy, with my katana still held high in defense just incase of an attack from the boy since not a single person can be trusted in this world.

"Hey, you, who are you?" I say with a firm tone, not once letting my eyes leave the boy and keeping my katana still held in a defense position.

He looked up at me and pointed his gun, not saying a word.

"You deaf?" I asked in a snarky tone.

"I know sign language if you need that" I raise my brows with a smirk.

"No, I'm not deaf, I'm Carl" He says with a condescending tone, fixing his grip on his gun.

"Well smartass you have a group?" I raise my brows at him once more. Waiting for his response.

"No" Carl said averting his gaze from my eyes, immediately telling me he does.

"Liar" I pointed my katana at the boy, which might I say, was pretty attractive.

'Time to have some fun' I think to myself.

I walk closer to him letting my katana rest on his throat.

"Fine I do, but there not here with me I promise" Carl put his hands up.

"Sit down" we both sat down on a bench, I turn and look at him with a calm face.

"I'm Nicole".

"Well Nicole nice to meet you"  I smile and move closer to him, this causes his body to tense.

"Hm, Carl, You seem to have a little bit of dirt right...here" I start to rub my finger on his left cheek taking some of the dirt off his face.

He looked down averting eye contact, obviously flustered, plan was working seamlessly.

"I-I gotta go now" he said, trying to figure out where he should place his hands.

"I think you should stay a little while longer, don't ya think?" I said smirking.

He goes to speak but no words come out, I bring my hand back up to his cheek and run the back of my fingers across his face.

"Well if you must be this quiet then maybe this will help you speak, I think you should come back with me to where I stay" I winked at him, causing a light pink color to appear across his cheeks.