Chapter 9: Kyra!?

KyraTheFanGirl_1375

Nicole's POV

As I'm walking around Alexandria there's a big horde by the gate people start shooting at the walkers, I walk up to the gate and see the horde was cleared and a girl who looked about my younger sisters age was getting helped up by Alexandrians.

After they got her in the gates she looked up and I saw a face I thought I'd never see again. My. Sister. "Kyra!?" "Nicole?!" We said in usion, she throws the people off of her and ran to me and I ran to her we hug an cry in  each other's shoulders .

"I thought I would never see you again" she said crying "Same here" we pull away from our hug and look at each other "Kyra just so you know dad's alive and I will tell him to come here and I will fill you in later" she nods tears rolling down her cheek.

Kyra's POV

I  can't believe I found my older sister Nicole and now I hear dad's okay! This is the best day ever I'm happy but I wonder what Nicole's gonna tell me later.

Nicole's POV

I go call my dad from his and I's private channel on the walkie "Dad I got a suprise and I need you here now" I say.

A while later

Soon enough dad pulls up with his bat hanging by his side, he looks up and sees Kyra "KYRA!!??" "DAD!?" They run to each other and hug tears flow down dad's face as he sees Kyra, I walk towards my sister and my dad and we all hug.

Timeskip after the hug and Nicole and Negan telling Kyra how everything works and how everything is and how the days have been.

"Wow we have that much power?" I nod "So we practically own them" dad nods "Nicole you'll be coming home today as well" I smile and nod hugging my sister and my dad then walk out to the house to grab my stuff.

As I'm cleaning up my stuff Carl walks by me "So you're leaving?" "No I'm going on top of the house" he shakes his head, "I'm sorry okay it was a mistake for me to kiss e-"  "Bitch tits" "And I'm sorry please forgive me" "I'll think about it Dickbag". I finish packing all my stuff and head outside to where Kyra and my dad await me and we walk to the car as Kyra tells us all about what we missed in her life of the apocalypse.

Short chapter and this was made for KyraTheFanGirl_1375 go check her out she is an awesome writer please go check her out. If you have any suggestions for this story please don't be afraid to comment them. See y'all in the next chapter byeee.