-Chapter 9: What?-

Y/N's P.O.V

"Eh..." I said as I looked around for my tent. He gave me number 241...But these tents aren't numbered...I looked around myself and finally gave asking a try. I asked around and I was mainly being ignored but I found one gentleman whom lead me to the tent. I thanked them as I now stood before the tent. It was pretty close to Washington's tent. I could see that one from here.

"Am I supposed to have tent mates or..." I said as I grabbed Yafa off my head.
"Just go in." I high pitched for Yafa.

"Right." I said as I slowly walked in.
"Hi." I said as I looked around.

"Y/N!!!" The guys yelled once they turned their heads to me.
"Oh it's you guys!" I said relieved.
"How did it go?" Alexander said standing up from his...Well I won't call it a bed, it's wood lined up with a blanket over it.

"He called me a woman who had no speech knowledge and a turtle freak." I stated.
"And I'm gonna kick his sorry a$$ now." John said trying to leave the tent.
"No, no, no I was just joking." I laughed as he turned around and gave me this glare.
"You're gonna pay for that." John sneered as he sat back on his 'bed'. I laughed at it.

"You better watch your back." John hissed.
"Psh...We ain't never letting you alone with her ever again." Hercules said as he playfully pocked John's arm. John glared at Hercules and jumped on him and now those two were fighting.

"Maybe we should go to the A.T." Alexander said outta the blue.
"The A.T.? What does that stand for?" I asked as Lafayette already agreed to the idea.
"You'll see, if we tell you, you won't go." Lafayette said as I sighed.

"Guys! A.T. time!" Alexander yelled as John and Hercules stopped fighting and let go of each other. One by one they walked out the tent while I was dumb founded standing.
"I'm not going if I won't like it when I know where we're going." I said as Alexander grabbed my arm while he was heading out.
"Yes you are." He stated while he dragged me to this place.

When we arrived we just saw a really overcrowded tent.
"So others had the same idea..." Hercules said as he looked around.
"WHAT IS THE A.T.?!?!" I asked as everyone close to me turned to me.
"The A.T. stands for: Alcohol Tent." John explained with a smirk.

"Nope." I said popping my p and turned around.

"Yup." Alexander said popping his p, grabbed me by the collar and dragged me inside. I smelled the alcohol all the way up in my nose. 

"Alcohol you later, I'm leaving." I said but I was sat down.

"That was a good pun." Hercules remarked.

"Wait! Pun is another word I need to know?" Lafayette asked getting out a quill, a pot of ink and a notebook out of nowhere.
"Ah, yes you need to know that one." John said pointing at Lafayette's vocab words.
"I can't keep up with these." Lafayette said as he jotted it down.

"Thomas Sanders?" I asked with my eyes wide.

"What?" Alexander asked as my fantasy eyes broke and I coughed.

"Nothing." I stated as the guys looked at each other and shrugged.

"5 rounds please." Hercules ordered to the bartender.

"I'M NOT DRINKING!" I yelled.

"Yes you are." John said. "Loosen up a bit." He smiled.

5 mugs were knocked on the bar and the guys took it down. I twitched my eye as I looked at them. I looked down at my mug and saw a black void. I put my finger and and tasted it. My throat was on fire.

"Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope." I said as I grabbed a tissue without thinking and began to rub is against my tongue to get that taste out of my mouth.
"That's a weird handkerchief." Lafayette said looking at the tissue.

"It's a new type of material." I said getting the tissue out my mouth.

"Huh, another round?" Alexander asked the guys who nodded. I grabbed my mug and tilted it upside down. The liquor poured on the ground and went to the earth's core. How many degrees was this again? 

"I'll-" I started but I looked at the guys and decided that they couldn't hear me no matter what I would say. So I stood up and made my way to the exit. Once outside I sighed as the smell of alcohol died down a tiny bit.

I coughed the taste out as I felt something sneak up behind me. I wanted to turn around but two arms snaked around my waist and I was now in a iron grip.
"HE-" I tried but a hand covered my mouth. I looked at the hand and saw...Freckles? Wait...

I was turned around while he hand let go of my mouth and I saw John's face for a split second before I felt my face being cupped and 2 soft lips slowly pressed against mine. I first put my hands on his chest because I kinda couldn't breath very well. He pulled back for a second when he realized that I couldn't breath.

"John I-" I tried as I inhaled but I felt his lips again on mine. I soon just closed my eyes and went with it. He pulled away after a while with a smirk on his lips.
"I told you that you should watch your back." John smirked as my face went from pink powder to crimson red lip color.

"Y-You're drunk." I said as I felt the alcohol in my own mouth.
"I only had one and waited until the guys were drunk. Which didn't take long..." He smiled as I felt defeated in my own game.

"Damn, you're a good planner." I said as I looked at the ground.

"I know~" He said as he leaned in again. I pulled Yafa out and put them before my face. John opened his eyes, saw Yafa, screamed like a girl and backed away.
"Catch!" I yelled as I threw Yafa to John and took a run for it.

"HEY THAT'S TURTLE CRUELTY!" John yelled as he caught Yafa.
"SORRY I FEEL TOO AWKWARD TO TALK!" I yelled back as I ran to the tent. Once I entered I sat down on my bed and sighed in relief.

"Not...Ready...For...This..." I sighed as I fell down. My head hit the wood and I shrieked.

"THAT HURT!" I yelled as I rubbed my head. I closed my eyes and opened them again still rubbing my head.

"It's not like I didn't like it...I just feel a bit...Sleepy..." I said as I laid my head down on a piece of wood, pulled the blanket over me and fell asleep on this bed of uncomfortableness.