-Chapter 36: Was it a date?-

Y/N's P.O.V

So I was confused as hell when Hercules told me that Thomas just made a date. But one opinion didn't satisfy my needs for my denseness. I needed rock solid and hard evidence. I never make assumptions because I suck at making them. 

So I decided to ask the people who would know the most about this.

MARRIED PEOPLE!

So I asked Alexander.

"He wants to smash you, and then pass you." Alexander said with a very teacher like voice as he pointed to his black board. On it was a poorly drawn Jefferson with devil horns, a bed and an arrow. 

Under the vision of Eliza of course.

"Or." Eliza said as she erased the drawings. "He is actually interested in you." She said as she drew a red heart which made Alexander gag. "I have met the guy once and I don't like him." Alexander said as he grabbed his chalk and drew a cross through the heart. 

...

Then I decided to go to a married couple who would agree with each other.

"Oh, based on your story he looks nice enough." Samuel said as he put his glasses further up his nose. "I wouldn't trust it." Charles said as he wrapped his arm around Samuel. 

"Why not?" Samuel asked as Charles looked at Sam. "Well, if he's so popular the popularity must have risen right up to his head. He just wants to take advantage of you." He told me as Sam frowned. 

"But what if he's not-"

"He is." Charles said without looking at Samuel. 

...

I need a married couple who doesn't disagree.

"He asked you on a date?" Washington said as his fatherly instincts kicked in. "She doesn't know George." Martha said with a chuckle. 

"Okay Y/N, I think this is a good time to talk about 'consent' if a boy tries to touch you, you say: "MY DAD IS WASHINGTON AND HE'LL KICK YOUR A$$ IF YOU DON'T BACK THE F*CK AWAY!!!"  Got it?" Washington explained.

"O-Or, you just kick him in the shin." Martha suggested. "She'll do that after she yelled that." Washington said. "But you're not going, because I'm about to kill Jefferson for even looking at you." Washington said with red eyes as Martha sheepishly pulled him away. "Okay that's enough talking for today." Martha said. "MARTHA THEY ARE TOUCHING MAH CHILD!!!!" Washington yelled.

...

You know what? Married people in general aren't the persons that I need. Girl know this kind of the thing the best!

"Don't do it." Angelica said as she frowned at my with folded arms. "BUT IT'S TRUE LOVE!!!" Peggy yelled.

Did I say girls? I meant French people, French.

My dearest, Y/N

I have read your letter concerning Thomas. I have met him and he's a good man. 
But I kind of don't want you to date him. He's amazing and all of that sh*t, but stay away from him. Okay? Okay!

Grosse bisse

  Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier Marquis de Lafayette  

...

Not French, I meant Friend.

"No." John said as he jealously looked to the other side.

...

I didn't say it had to be my friends.

"He definitely asked you on a date." Madison said as he wrote down a few things on a paper. "To have sex with both you and 5 other girls." He finished. "At the same time." He added. 

"He's my friend, but I wouldn't date him if you gave me money to do so." He said as he blew his nose.

...

Defeated I laid my head down at the nearest bar. This is impossible. Everyone I asked doesn't agree or doesn't like him. Maybe it isn't a good idea to go around town with him.

As I had those thoughts I felt someone sit beside me. I looked to the side to see, Burr?

He looked like he had just cried for hours. Not knowing what I should say or do, I decided to remain silent. After he drank something, he looked at me. "So why are you here?" He asked with a voice so fragile that it sounded like a vase in the hands of a shaking person. It was bound to break.

"People are complicated." I groaned as he chuckled. "They are, aren't they?" He bitter sweetly said. "Why are you he-"

"Theodosia died." 

"O-Oh..." I said backing away from his case immediately.

We remained silent. "I can give some...Some advice for that problem of yours. If you tell me of course." He said as he rubbed remaining tears out his eyes. "Y-Yes...You know Thomas Jefferson right?" I asked as he nodded. "He asked me to show him around town, was this a date request and if so, what should I do?" I asked him like I did to the others multiple times.

"You can make it whatever you want it to be." Burr answered as I looked at him. "If you want it to be a date, go for it. If you don't then keep your distance. Simple." He said. "Oh my God, BURR YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!" I yelled as he softly smiled. "Well that may be a bit over the top-"

"Order whatever you want my dude." I smiled as I looked at the bartender. "Put it on my bill, I'll pay whatever he ordered tomorrow." I told the bartender, whom nodded. 

"See you later champ!" I said as I ran out the bar into the streets and back to my house. Hercules saw me come in. "What's up?" He asked as he looked at me. 

"I found the answer." I stated and dropped down on the couch.

"What is it?" He asked curiously.

"I'm not gonna tell you." I said as I laid down and immediately fell asleep from all the running around all day.

I had my answer. Finally!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON BURR AND CHARLES LEE!!!