-Epilogue-

After the death of Y/N Jefferson, she was rowed back across the Hudson to a crying husband, daughter and son in law.

When she was buried, her body and spirit both fell into the roam realm. From there, she was thrown in the sea back in 2018. Her mind and spirit had left and the body was left.

To fill her spirit, 15 other spirits were send to wake her spirit up.

~2016~

"There's gonna be a fight, I hope you're aware of that." Alexander sighed annoyed as he looked at the other 14 spirits all hovering above the sea.

"Fight? There's gonna be a f*cking war Hamilton." Thomas warned as Alexander shot him an ugly look. "You make one mistake..." He huffed. "You shot my wife-"

"Gentlemen, for the moment she's in danger. You all have to settle the f*ck down." Washington butted in as they backed off.

"Yes sir." They both sighed.

"...Things...Are going to get bad. What if they don't know who she is anymore?" Angelica puckered as they all looked uncomfortable. "Time has re-winded. I think she'll be fine." Peggy sighed looking at the ocean. "She's at the bottom?" Eliza asked to confirm as Peggy nodded.

"Is she ever going to have it easy?" Lee asked as she looked down at the ocean. "Nope." Samuel answered simply.

"So what happens when we breath back life into her body?" Aaron asked.

"She's going to wake up. Then, hopefully, swim up to get air." Madison explained with much hesitation in his voice. "Will she get to land?" Hercules asked as Madison shrugged. "Hope she's smart enough to find any." Madison stated looking around.

"She will." Lafayette confirmed. "She's smart enough." He quietly stated as everyone looked at him.

"Hope you're right." Thomas sighed. "He is." Mary nodded.

"Should we go then?" John asked as he looked at the sea. "We've got literally nothing to lose. We're dead, who's gonna drown?" Philip chuckled. "Probably me-" Lee butted in.

"THAT'S RIGHT NO ONE!" Philip smiled pushing Lee to the side. "Iwillkill." Lee murmured. "Sure you will." Samuel chuckled.

"Let's go." Mary smiled as she dove in, head first. One by one, they all dove in and sank to the bottom. They all looked around for her and after a short search, Thomas had spotted her. He sank towards her and touched his feet on the ground. He reached for her and as soon as he made contact with her hand, he felt something connect them.

After a second of nostalgia, he fully pulled her towards him. "I found her!" He called and the other zapped over to him. "So now we..." Lee asked to confirm. "We just need to wake her again." Madison explained as they all nodded to each other. They all put one hand on her head and concentrated.

Concentration was the key because if one of them didn't concentrate, she wouldn't wake up. They only had one shot at this.

Once they all were one, their eyes shot open and a sharp white light shot out of their eyeballs. Suddenly, Y/N gave a kick. As everyone slowly returned to a normal state, she was struggling on Thomas' grip. Thomas then, with much sadness, let go of her. She reached for the sky and swam up.

It was like she couldn't see them.

They all looked up as they saw her reach the top of the water. Slowly, they began to disappear, as this was the only task they were assigned to before they had to return to heaven.

Y/N's P.O.V

I sharply inhaled as I came above water. To then pant like a dog and get the wet hair out of my eyes. I inhaled and exhaled sharply with little effort as I regained all the oxygen I needed.