-Chapter 25: Move. On.-

Y/N's P.O.V

There I stood. on the first row right next to John who was next Hercules, who was next Lafayette, who was next to Washington. Alexander was talking to the priest as we waited for Eliza. I looked behind me to see the two big doors still closed. I had the isle seat so I was literally going to see her pass past me.

Come to think of it...I hope she trips by a leg someone just might stick out...

NO! NO! NO! Y/N! YOU'VE SEEN MESSED UP THINGS BUT THAT IS JUST REALLY MESSED UP!!!

Then the two doors opened and a cool wind hit the whole church. Everyone looked at the doors. There she stood. Her hair into a messy bun, like mine. Her white dress elegantly fit her.

She walked down the isle with her arm linked to

She walked down the isle with her arm linked to...General Schuyler. We made eye contact and he smiled at me. 

"So, you're his messenger?" General Schuyler asked while writing something down. "Y-Yes sir." I said quickly. "How old are you?" He asked. I was a bit skeptical about it but I knew his name so I could report him. "16 sir." I said. "I have 3 daughters roughly around your age." He said as he kept writing. "Angelica, Eliza and Margarita Schuyler." He said as he signed the bottom and gave the letter to me after putting a wax stamp onto it. "Give this back to George Washington please." He said as I nodded and headed outside.  

That's right. He's the father of Eliza.

They passed us and Eliza put her hands into Alexander's. 

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish." The priest started.

He started to talk about all this sh-...Shnopsles and then some things stuck out to me.

"Do the both of you, promise to give and provide for each other. To make mistakes and to forgive. To respect each other?" The priest asked.

"I do." Alexander said.

"I do." Eliza said.

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?"

"I do." Alexander said.

"I do." Eliza said.

Then before rings were exchanged the priest asked: