What I do with my last days

My dearest, readers

So I was with my friend, let's call her Robin and I was like:

"You know what I'm gonna write something about you." 

And she was all like:

"Okay." 

SO! I have created a little story! Aaaaand it's absurd and I know most of you probably don't read things like this. But a little diversity never hurt anyone! So here we go!!!!

The wonderful world of Robin

So there was this girl, she was kinda crazy because she didn't feel like a human. So she decided to become a pizza. Why? Because America, that why. No...There was an actual reason. If she turned into something she liked to eat, she would eat herself.

"Finally! After all these years! I am officially not a human!" Robin yelled out as she checked herself out as the new and fresh slice of peperoni pizza she was. "But does my butt look good?" She asked herself as she turned around realizing she had lost her bootiful butt. "God dammit..." She muttered under her breath.

Grieving over the loss of her butt, she decided that she had something that she was destined to do.

"Now I shall free all my brothers and sisters!" She yelled as she flopped on the ground face first. "CURSE THIS USELESS BODY!" She yelled as she moved like a snake to get out of the kitchen. When she was outside, she had lost half of her cheese. "I'm too weak to move forward. I shall rest here." She pouted as she sat down against the door.

The next morning she opened her eyes and continued her quest to save all those helpless slices of pizza. When she arrived at the pizza hut, she snuck into the kitchen. By this time, 5 days had already passed because...Slices are so slow.

When she did arrive in the kitchen she saw 8 pizza slices in a pan, quivering of fear as they got baked to cheesy weesy goodness. Robin was about to puke as they slowly drowned in all the cheese on top of them.

Then again, she would be puking out cheese which would be more disgusting. She had to save them! So she jumped on the face of one of the cookers. They tumbled on the ground and Robin jumped on the furnace and swung on the handle to open it. The pizza slices jumped out and all fell of the dirty floor.

"BE FREE!" Robin screamed as they all slid across the floor, snake style. As Robin tried to escape someone grabbed her by the crust. "LET ME GOO!" Robin squirmed as she wiggled all over the place. "KILL IT WITH FIRE!" One of the workers yelled as the guy who held dear Robin cringed. "Sure thing." He agreed as he threw her in the stove.

The heat got hotter and hotter and she slowly turned into a black slice of pizza which crumbled into ashes. "A-At least I-I saved s-some slices." She breathed out before fully turning into ash and rotting away in the furnace.

~5 meter away~

"GOD F*CKING DAMMI-" The last slice yelled as they got eaten by a dude who ate them off the floor.

THE END

So...Yeah! That's what I do when I have some free time and when I have to work for RE but decide not to!

She's on wattpad and her username is Bythux 

OKAY BYE!

From your probably not favorite author

Amberiso