♦Prologue♦

"Stop it. Don't do this!" Her tears stain her reddened face. There's so much pain, so much sadness.

"I just want to be free."

I look down at the raving waves of the ocean crashing against the side of the cliff. The breeze fans my skin with cold air. My once warm body as cold as the ocean.

"Don't leave me... please."

"You'll be okay. You're stronger than I." I smile weakly at her. I close my eyes and turn my head back to the ocean.

"No, please, no!"

I jump.

I undoubtedly try to catch a breath but it was too late.

I gulped down sea water and felt my body get torn apart by the water. It ravage my being as if it were a hungry pack of lions.

I was positive that alone killed me but I was wrong. I wasn't dead yet. My body was still alive. Almost fighting for life, even though my mind had decided. I had decide, my life ended here.

My hip hit what I imagined was a rigid rock. My body hit numerous rocks and pain overwhelmed me. Then finally my head was hit back by another rock and that's when I felt it. The moment I was waiting for and I was damn happy about it.

It was bliss, true and utter bliss. Like nothing I've ever felt. It was a dream come true...

Until it wasn't.

A little side project I decided to share! Let me know what you think?