4. Party Your Brain Off

"Is this what you want me to wear, Samantha?!"

"Don't be so shocked." Samantha opened her copper eyes wide, changing the tone of her voice to a low-deeper one. "It looks sexy on you."

Teal stood facing the mirror appalled by the skimpy outfit. It was tight and short and uncomfortable. The midnight-black, stretchy material clung to her non-existing curves. She was small, five-foot-four and didn't sport big hips, nor curves, nor supple, plump breasts.

She was beautiful with charcoal, long hair framing her ghostly, heart-shaped face, and delicate features. Teal was comfortable with herself and her looks. Her clothes fit perfectly loose on her body attracting zero unwanted male zombie attention. Her bust and posterior were proportionally quintessential to her small frame. She did not need them standing out. In fact, she didn't want them to.

Besides, Teal never cared for male attention much either. At least not the zombie kind. To her, there needed to be more than a physical connection. Then again, she reminded herself, that was likely her human self talking, not the zombie in her. She knew it would be improbable to find a remotely interesting zombie at one of the stupid parties Jax and Samantha liked to go to.

Maybe I'll meet a human. Her heart fluttered. Nah, stop it, Teal.

"Where'd you get this? It can't possibly be yours." She stretched the material with her fingers while eyeing Samantha's body skeptically; curvaceous and tall from head to toe.

Sam chuckled gracefully pushing the wavy, red hair, away from her forehead. Her breast filled the one size too small pink blouse, perfectly. She tied it with a knot at the front flaunting the trim grayish skin of her waist. Her bubble-butt clad by a matching miniskirt showed off muscled legs.

Samantha was everything her brother drooled over in his fantasies. Apparently, the Latino blood and being a butt-loving-zombie was not completely lost within his DNA. Perhaps their father's theory was not entirely correct. Maybe, that change only happened in some cases.

"Oh no! Never." She laughed dismissing Teal's comment with her hand. "Those are Yanel's little sister- what's her name..." She snapped her fingers trying to remember.

"Amber's?"

"Yeah! Her."

"But she's fourteen! Jeez, Samantha!" Teal shook her head rolling her eyes at her friend. "What's she doing wearing these?!"

"News flash Teal! We're zombies. We are a raw, primal bundle of turmoil and need. And we're sexy as hell."

"Say that, to humans."

"What the fuck do they know? Bah! I don't care what they think." Pain crossed her eyes.

Teal's eyesight fogged over Samantha's pain. Quickly, she covered the feelings with laughter. Her friend never offered to share her past with her, and Teal would never push her to. If she had to, Teal would be happy to pretend she never knew and wiped her eyes, before Samantha noticed.