Edward Furlong

Edward's POV:

Edward's POV:

Do you know what the definition of beauty is? The dictionary says beauty means a combination of qualities that pleases a persons sight. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I didn't think many things were beautiful. In fact, I think most things in life are mean and ugly. But I did know one thing that I thought was beautiful. More like someone. Her name is y/n.

She sat a few seats down in the same row as me. I would stare at her a lot. Not in a creepy way of course. I stare at her because I can't help it. She's just so pretty. She's very smart too. When we get tests back, I gaze over to her desk to see anything over an 85, nothing less. She's a total sweetheart, but it seems not a lot of people like her. She wasn't the most popular person which made people not like her for some reason. People shouldn't judge people before they get to know them.

I took my seat and looked out of the corner of my eye to the door. I saw y/n come in. Though she looked different today. She kept her head down the whole time to her seat. She fixed the black beret she was wearing and continued to look down at her desk. I looked at her in sadness. I hated seeing her like this. She turned to me and I smiled while pretended that I wasn't staring at her.

Suddenly, our teacher Mrs. Lear walked in. "Okay everyone, take your seats." Everyone did as so. I couldn't help but keep looking at y/n. I really wanted to know why she was upset. "So today, we are starting a new lesson on-" she stopped due to a raised hand. "Yes Ms. Carlyle?"

Regina Carlyle was the meanest girl in the world. She was a mean popular girl who thought she could get anything she wanted. I've seen her talk about y/n behind her back. If I could beat her up, I so would. "Mrs. Lear, isn't it a rule to not wear hats in school?" She leaned forward and looked at y/n.

Y/n looked up with wide eyes. "That's not a rule!" She looked at Regina before looking back up at Mrs. Lear. "That's not a rule."

"Yeah it is nerd. Page 3 rule 6." Some other popular kid named Theo threw a schedule planner at her. I was getting so mad while my hands turned into fists. You can see why I think most things are hideous in life.

Y/n looked up at Mrs. Lear with pleading watery eyes. "Please allow me to wear my hat." She was panicking and looked even more upset.

"Take it off y/n!" Regina's friend Karen laughed while trying to pull off y/n's hat.

"Yeah, it's not fair you can wear a hat and I can't. Take it off!" Theo's friend Alex now joined in.

They all kept trying to pull her hat off. They would've succeed if y/n didn't put her hands tightly on top of her hat to hold it down.

"That's enough everyone!" Mrs. Lear clapped loudly. "Let's just get back to starting the lesson."

Everyone scoffed and sat back down. Y/n sighed and put her hands at her sides. All of a sudden, Regina took her pencil and knocked y/n's hat off when she wasn't expecting it. Everyone in the room gasped. Nobody said a word.