Keanu Reeves

"Are you sure we're allowed to be here after hours?" I whispered as we hid behind boxes from the janitors

"No." He turned to me with a smirk. "Look, we're the stars of this movie. We should be able to do whatever we want."

We wanted to hang out on the set together after everyone left, even though we're not supposed to. We were waiting for the janitors to leave now.

"How much longer? My legs are killing me from squatting this long." I whined while rubbing my calves.

"Soon." He checked his watch.

I wish 'soon' was closer. But I also wish 'soon' was far away. Truth is, over the time we spent making Dracula, I began to fall in love with Keanu. Hell, it was like love at first sight when we met on the set of Point Break. I wish I could tell him everything tonight. I wish I could tell him how I feel. I wish I could tell him... who I really am.

"And... now." He held my arm and dragged me to the set. It was the set of the interior of Dracula's house.

"This was a great movie to make with you Keanu." I looked around, admiring the set.

He nodded. "It was." He walked up a small set of stairs and turned to me with a mischievous smile. "Imagine if Dracula was real?"

I gulped in fear. "You mean if you met a vampire?"

He shrugged. "Yeah I guess. With the fangs and everything." He gazed off.

"What would you do?"

He shook his head, coming back into reality. "Do what?"

"I mean, what would you do if you met a vampire?" I took a few slow steps towards him.

"I don't know." He leaned on the railing.

"Would you be scared?" I took a few deep breaths while my hands held onto each other.

He began to laugh. "Me? Scared of vampires? You have got to be kidding me y/n?" He gave me a face. "I used to watch The Munsters as a kid and the grandpa character made me laugh."

I leaned against the staircase railing and crossed my arms. "Vampires are not supposed to be funny. They have had hard lives, especially from humans."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, a hard life of what, 200 years? And they only get crap from humans because they suck our blood."

"No. They felt bad about sucking blood from live humans so they began to suck the blood from the freshly dead."

"Ah, necrophiliacs huh?" Keanu leaned forward and smirked.

I squinted at him. "Do you even know what that means?"

"Whatever. Why do you care and how do you know about those fable creatures anyway?" He turned to face me. "Look, the bottom line is that people hate vampires, even though they are not real, and I hate them too."