Leonardo DiCaprio

"Why do you have to go? You're not supposed to go to work right now

"Why do you have to go? You're not supposed to go to work right now." Leo tried to hide my keys behind his back.

"I'm on call for my job. That means whenever there's an emergency, I have to go. There's an emergency. Now give me the keys." I held my hand out.

He sighed and gave them to me. "It's horrible weather out, y/n. I get scared when you drive in this type of weather. Especially at night."

I walked to the front door. "Leo babe, I'll be fine. I'll probably be gone for an hour at most." I walked over to him and placed my arms around him. "And when I get home, we'll snuggle on the couch and have a Scorsese movie marathon, okay?"

He nodded and gave me a small kiss on the top of my head. "Be careful."

"I will." I let go of him. I ran out in the rain to my car. Leo was right. It is horrible weather out. I just hope that it would be only a little rain.

I pulled out of the driveway and started to head off to work. As I was driving along the main road, I heard some thunder. Oh great. It sounded very close too.

"I hope it is just you, thunder." I spoke to myself, turning onto another street.

Just after I said that, lightning shot down on the wires several yards ahead of me.

After regaining my heart rate, I laughed to myself. "Thank goodness I missed it."

I continued to laugh when I heard another crack. But it didn't sound like the crack of lightning. I pulled my car over slightly to see what cracked. I realized I'm next to where the lightning struck on the wires. Next thing I know, a tree came crashing down on my car.

Everything went black before I could even see what happened.

Leo's POV:

"Should we watch Goodfellas first?" I held up the VHS and looked at it. I shook my head. "Maybe we should go in chronological order and start off with Mean Streets."

I walked into the kitchen to make some Jiffy-pop. As I reached up towards the cabinet, the phone in the other room began to ring. I lightly jogged over to answer it.

I cleared my throat. "Hello?"

"Yes, is this a Mr. Leonardo DiCaprio?" A non-familiar voice spoke.

I furrowed my brows. "Speaking. Who is this?"

I heard a sigh. "My name is Carl Hanratty with the police department. Do you know a Ms. y/n l/n? We found your number scribbled on a paper at the bottom of her purse."

"Y/n? What happened to her?" I panicked.

"Calm down sir. She was in a car accident. Some lightn-"

I didn't even let him finished before I was on my way, sprinting out of the house. I ran down every block, screaming her name. Just when I thought all hope was lost, I turned onto the main road to see and bunch of flashing lights. Then I saw her car.

I sprinted over there only to be stopped by an officer. "Can't let you in there sir."

"That's my girlfriend!" I cried.

He kept holding me back. So I eventually got off of him. When he stood up straight and looked away, I sprinted past him, accidentally slipping on the wet floor which gave me many cuts, especially on my face.

The officer was about to grab me again when another one stopped him. "Easy Officer Grape. He's allowed in."

The officer straightened up and went back to his post. I turned to the other officer who tilted his hat up to show me his face. "You hung up on me." He offered me a hand.

I grabbed it and he pulled me up. "I didn't hang up. I just ran away from it."

"Your phone bill will shoot through the roof." He shook his head.

I ignored him and looked around frantically. "Where is she? Where's y/n?" I can feel the rain, blood and tears all running down my face.

He pointed at the ambulance. "In there." I took a few deep breaths while still standing there. Carl placed his hand on my back. "You can go if you want."

I forced my legs to move forward. I was frightened to see her. I was afraid she'd have more cuts than I did. I was afraid that I wouldn't even recognize her.

I made it to the ambulance. I peered over a few medics shoulders to see her lying there with her eyes shut.

I couldn't breath. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I just stood there.

"Excuse me sir." A female medic placed her hands on me. "You can only enter the ambulance if you're family."

Boyfriend isn't family. "I'm her fiancé." I spoke without even thinking.

"Okay." She moved over to let me in.

I sat down next to y/n. "I didn't want you to leave the house."

I brushed her hair back with my hand. I grabbed her hand and kissed it with my tears flowing down onto it. "And I don't want you to leave my life." I croaked out.

All the way to the hospital, I never let go of her hand. I'll never let go.