Brad Pitt

"Okay, now, don't worry

"Okay, now, don't worry. They're gonna love you. I know I haven't told them much and they are unsure about us, but by the end of the night, they really will love you." I reassured my boyfriend.

"Sorry y/n, I'm just nervous." He was taking deep breaths.

I nodded. "I know, but you'll be fine. Now, come on. They are waiting for us." I unbuckled my seatbelt and hopped out of the car.

We linked our arms together and strolled to the front door. I knocked and my mother answered. "Oh. Hi." My mother said in an offish way.

I shook my head and ignored it. "Mom, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend,... John."

John held out his hand for her to shake. "Pleasure to meet you ma'am."

My mother just looked at it. "Ma'am? I'm neither a drill sergeant nor an old woman." She rolled her eyes and walked away.

My eyes went wide and I gave an apologetic look to John.

"Um Mrs. L/n, where's your bathroom?" I could tell John was feeling awkward about the whole thing.

My mother turned slightly to us. "Upstairs. First door on your left."

He nodded and walked upstairs. My mother walked into the dining room. I followed angrily.

"Are you kidding me? I asked you to be polite and this is how you act?" I whisper yelled.

She began taking out plates to set the table. "I said that I would try to like him." She put emphasis on the word 'try'.

I rolled my eyes. "Well it doesn't seem like you are trying enough mom."

She handed me silverware. "Honey, you know I feel about your last relationship. I feel you were just perfect with-"

I placed my hand up to cut her off. "Mom, please don't mention him anymore. He's a dirty liar and I hate him." I angrily put the silverware down.

I went into the kitchen to pour myself a drink. When I came back into the dining room, I noticed something. "Mom? Is Jeanine bringing a guest?" Jeanine is my little sister.

"No. Why?"

I looked at the table, confused. "Well there's you, me, dad, John, and Jeanine. Why is there an extra plate?"

She smiled. "Oh I forgot to mention. That plate is for-"

"Y/n." I dropped my drink on the floor. Brad was in my house. Brad Pitt to be exact. My ex. My dad had his arm over Brad's shoulder like they were best friends and crap.

"Oh y/n! That's gonna stain!" My mother began to clean up the mess. "Jeanine! Come down here and help me with this!"

I pointed at him and looked at my dad. "Why is he here?"