T H R E E

A/n:update😁

I was now on my way home from hell hole, as I was walking it started poring rain "are you serious" I mumble to myself.

I finally get home soaking wet and to my surprise I saw both of my parents having a conversation in the kitchen.

I don't go up to them cause like ya know eww. I get to my room and change into a light pink bralette and silky white shorts.

I wasn't planning on doing anything today besides draw or watch tv or something.

I pulled out my iPhone to see if I had any notifications from Sage or something. I didn't have any so I just started playing color switch cause that game fucks me up.

The only reason I have nice clothes and an Iphone, is because Sage either buys my things witch makes me mad cause she doesn't have to, or she gives me old stuff she doesn't use/wear.

I got off the bed to use the bathroom. Once I was done I looked in my mirror at my belly button ring. Sage got it done for me on my birthday last year.

It was just a simple bar with purple jewels, I left the bathroom and looked out my window to see my parents leaving..... again.

I huff and roll my eyes and let a few tears slip out. I might act all tough for my image I don't want anyone to look at me different but I have a soft side to, and it sucks not having parents and having to raise your self.

Especially not having money or barley any food, also all I have is Sage. Don't get me wrong I love the girl to death, but I just feel like she's getting tired of me or just doesn't wanna be around me.

She has been avoiding me and she's been salty lately. I decided to call her and on the third ring it went to voice mail. I rolled my eyes and decided to just go to sleep.

I was about to doze off when there was a knock on the door.

I moan in annoyance and go downstairs to answer it half way there I realize what I'm wearing. "One second!" I shout and run upstairs.

Once I get up there I quickly grab a t-shirt, it was a white flowy v neck halter top.

I go down the stairs to answer the door. I open it to see two cops standing there I go wide eyed and say "is there a problem sir?" "no, I am looking for Sydney and John Smith" says the taller and heavier police officer.

"Oh my parents, you just missed them why?" I question.

"Sorry to inform you but there has recently been a warrant out for there arrest" he replies. "Oh uh umm ok" I reply not really knowing what to say.

They give me a nod then leave. That's when I break down and start sobbing.

I run upstairs and lay down and start thinking. What if they go to jail, will I be put into foster care?, what will happen.

I just ignore my thoughts and go to sleep.

A/n: trash trash trash
I start school soon kms
It autocorrected to (Kmart)😂
Remember to vote loves

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET🤘🏻