F O U R

I am awaken by my stupid alarm clock  and realize that there is school today. Gross.

I start to remember what happen yesterday, I just pushed those thoughts aside and start getting dressed.

I decide on👇

After I get dressed I curl my hair and put half of it up in a bun and mess with is a little so it's not perfect

After that I brush my teeth and put on some old mascara I stole from my mom and grab my bag and leave.

I walk into school and immediately see Ethan and his gross ass gang consisting of Grayson, Aaron, Cameron (Dallas), and Jack.

I walk past there and hear Them
holler unnecessary comments, I go straight to Sages locker and she's not there.... weird.

I walk to my locker and grab my math book, I start heading to first period because why not.

I go to pull out my phone and realize it's not there "fuck" I curse under my breath. I left it at home cause I'm dumb.

"Having trouble there" says the worlds biggest fuckboy I look over and flip him off "no need for the attitude" Ethan mumbles I roll my eyes and wait for the teacher to come in.

As I'm waiting a piece of paper was thrown at me I pick it up and look around noticing Ethan left.

I open up the piece of paper and it says.
HMU sumtime  *random phone number* ~ Ethan.

Wow he does not know how to spell I roll my eyes and stuff it into my bag.

~

Lunchtime rolls around and I just go outside like everyday, I don't bring food because I just have frozen stuff in the freezer and I couldn't find lunch money.

I sit with my back against the same tree I sit at everyday since eighth grade.

As I'm sitting there staring at the clouds I feel a present being sat beside me. I look over tho see Nate Garner (eww) he looks me up and down "sup" is all he gets out. "What in the world do you want Nathan" I spit "oh we are using full names I see Signa" gross people only call me Sig cause they know I hate Signa.

"Chill I just wanted to know if you wanted to come to my party in two days" he mumbles "Saturday" I question "duh" he says in a sarcastic tone. "Well I have nothing better to do so why not" "cool see you Saturday" and with that he walks away.