S I X

Here I am stuck at a shitty party with shitty people and shitty alcohol. I haven't seen Sage since I have been here and I really don't care. I was walking around looking for alcohol and I finally found it.

After squeezing through a bunch of sweaty ass drunk ass people I finally started to make myself a drink.

I'm on about my sixth drink and I'm starting to feel it kick in, I walk over to the fridge well stumble to the fridge and get a mikes pink lemonade beer.

I stumble with it to the dance floor and start dancing, I was going with the beat of the song until I felt hands on my hips.

I didn't like it at all so I stop and turn around to see a drunk Micheal (he's a fuckboy I just made up😂👌🏻).

"What the hell are you doing" I ask with one hand on my hip. "Just mind fucking you my Sig" he slurs back "gross Micheal your drunk go away" I snap and push him but he is not having it.

He grabs my arm and I try to pull away but his grip only tightens, I can feel the bruise forming already "GET THE FUCK OFF" I yell trying to send him the hint that I'm not gonna screw him.

He dragged me to a room and threw me on the bed "don't move or scream ok?" Right when he said that I started screaming at the top of my lungs.

He puts his hand over my mouth to council my screams.

And that's that he got what he wanted.....

-

It's the next day and I haven't left my bed, the events that took place last night was horrid.

I get lost in my thoughts and just let it out, I was raped, I have no parents, and I just lost my best friend.

I don't know what to do anymore, I wish I was three again I barley remember having a lot of friends and family. Now I'm here lost and alone.

-

I spent all Sunday thinking and crying. God I feel dirty, I get up for school and do my normal routine. Today my amazing outfit consisted of.....

Leggings and a maroon sweater. Stylish haha. I leave the house and start walking.

I get into school and go straight to my locker then class, I then realize me and Micheal have this period together.

In the middle of the period my phone goes off and so does everyone else's. I go on my phone and look. right there and then is the moment my life would change for the worse.

There was a video of him raping me leaked it was just a minute and all you could see was me crying as he got me naked.

I turn my phone off with my shaky hands and look up. All I see are people looking at me and snickering.

I get up grab my stuff and run.

-

I run to the park and just cry my eyes out. God that school is so pathetic and everyone in there. There is literally a video of me getting raped and your gonna laugh?

I look up from my knees and see Sage running after me "OH MY GOD SIG ARE YOU OK I SAW THE VIDEO" she yells I just shrug and she hugs me.

"I-I don't know w-what to do S-Sage, I'm losing you m-my parents I-I was raped I feel d-disgusting" she just hums and rubs my back.

She then pulls away and looks at me with confusion written all over her face "your never gonna lose me ok? Your my best friend and I love you" she smiles "now how about we go to my house  watch movies and talk?".

I nod and she smiles "oh and I told Ethan he could come over we are kinda a thing now" once she said that I felt a pain in my chest. Ok weird.
"I'm glad your happy" I say with a fake ass smile.

She laughs and we're off.

-

An hour into the movie stand by me the door bell goes off "COMING" Sage yells and skips to the door.

I hear footsteps and soon enough Sage is on the couch and Ethan is standing there awkwardly he looks at me sympathetically and I furrow my eye brows "I seen the video, I'm sorry Sig" he says I just look down.

"It's ok nothing I can do now it's over with".

A/n I'm so sorry but school is kicking my ass and I'm trying to update both of my books as much as I can. I'm taking my time so there not that shitty haha I don't want to rush through them.

Check out my other book art😊.

Also I'm thinking of ideas for a Grayson fanfic sooo yeah I only have Ethan ones.

Vote and comment I love reading your Guys comments they make my day.

DM me if you need anything, and with that PEACE...

*inserts cool outro*

Ok no one will probably reads this but.

Okloveyoubye