The Truth Comes Out

Bens POV
Jeff closed the door behind him and I heard him say "I love you Ben." I opened my eyes and got excited. But then he finished his sentence, "...as a friend." I was hurt, not only in my throat and in my head but my chest. I sat up, the two sentences that he had said,"I like Jane, OK?!" and "I love you Ben, as a friend." Echoed through my head, tears rolling down my face. I pulled my hood over my head,tucked my knees to my chest and hugged them tightly resting my forehead on them and sobbing.

"I shouldn't have kissed him!" I cried into my knees. I paused for a moment and then I realized that this was all my fault. My feelings and his confusion is all my fault."Man Ben you've really fucked shit up this time haven't you?" I laughed still crying. "I knew he'd never like me, why did I ever think I had a damn chance?!" I asked myself pulling my knees closer and crying into them." I ruined my chances of ever being more than friends with Jeff. That is if he even still thinks of me as a friend." I whispered to myself crying as the room darkened, just like my shattered soul and broken heart.

Jeff's POV

"Wow." As soon as I heard the voice I tensed,clenching my teeth together. I slowly turned around to see Jane smirking at me. "O-oh um, y-you heard that?" I asked swallowing roughly. She gave me a look, but not like any look she's ever given me before. Before I knew it she had taken a few steps towards me and I could feel her breath on my face. "I didn't hear whatever you just said but I did here something else." She said, the smirk getting bigger as she took another step forward.

I backed up and gulped "Something else?" I asked a bit confused."What did you hear,A-and who from?" I stuttered slightly taking another step closer to the wall.I caught a gleam in Jane's eye which scared me."Follow me and I'll tell you." She said quietly and winked at me. She turned the corner in the direction of her room and motioned for me to follow her. I swallowed, my heart racing as I turned the corner to see she'd disappeared. I looked around for her, nothing.

Suddenly I felt Jane run her finger down my spine sending shivers of pleasure through my body. "Everyone is gone in the house, you know what that means Jeffery?" I didn't tell her that Ben was asleep in their room. She repeatedly stroked her finger up and down my spine with more shivers of pleasure. N-no I don't k-know what that m-means, J-Jane." She stopped and I turned around to face her. "It means I can do this!" She yelled in my face pinning me up against the wall and grabbing my wrists roughly. "This is going to be fun." She whispered into my ear seductively. My face got really hot and it was obvious that I was blushing. It didn't help much when Jane slid her hand under my shirt and smashed our lips together!

Was this really happening! I really liked Jane and she had never shown any type of kindness to me at all! She pulled back with the same gleam in her eye. "Wait was this a joke?" I asked her hesitantly. She shook her head and looked at me dead in the eyes. "I know you like me Jeff." She said cooly as if it were no big deal. I mean I killed her parents! She wanted to kill me ever since she first met me! And now all because she knows I like her she likes me back immediately?! W-who told you?" I stuttered uneasily. She smirked and gave a small laugh then looked up at me again. "Liu." My eyes widened with anger, I clenched my teeth. "Liu, that little b-" I was cut off by Janes lips against mine again, kissing me passionately. I still struggled to relax after Jane had told me Liu had told her. I eventually did and gave in to the kiss, I kissed back.

Jane was making her way to the door of her room not breaking our kiss. Once she got the door open she turned the knob and pushed me in. I fell onto my back on the carpeted floor. I felt an extra weight on my stomach and looked up. Jane was straddling me with her hands on my chest! She leaned in closer to my face and said "The door is shut and locked you know? So we can do what ever we want." She sat up and took off my hoodie. Waving it in her hand like a prize, she tossed it onto her bed.