I love you

Bens POV
I struggle to open my eyes that are glued shut from tears. I try to move but there's an excruciating pain in my stomach. I look behind me to see Liu is sleeping behind me holding me in place. I whimper and start to cry again but the pain is too much. I can't breathe without it hurting, the gag is still in my mouth, there's nothing I can do about it. I look at the clock on my dresser to see what time it is. 'This clock is a countdown clock, it says 43:01:03 instead of time.' I stare at it for a minute and it turns to 42:59:56. It's counting down to something but what?' I felt Liu move and I tensed as he sat up and got off the bed. He turned around and looked at me, slowly he leaned over and untied me. Then he looked at the clock, then back to me again. I shuddered as he laughed and said "You're still going to be stuck with me for 42 more hours Ben." '42 hours I'll be stuck with him? What does that mean?' I thought to myself.He walked away from me and yelled "Stay!" Snapping me out of my thoughts,I obeyed and stayed put. Wishing that Jeff would walk through that door and save me from this hell. I lay unmoving caused by the pain in my stomach, wishing that someone would help me.

Jeff's POV

It's been about 5 days since Ben's a coma took him away from me. 5 days since I found out him and Liu were together. 5 days since I'd left Ben's side. 5 days since I've eaten or drank anything.5 days since I've slept.5 days since I've talked to anybody. 5 days I've done nothing but cry and beg for Ben to wake up. 5 days is all I think about anymore. Slender says if I don't stop this it could really hurt me, but I don't care. All I care about is Ben, not Jane, not Liu, not killing, just, Ben. I just wish I could talk to him, see what he's doing in a coma. I want him to be safe, I want to see his beautiful smile. I want to see his black and red eyes. I want to see the blush on his face when I talk to him. I want to hear his voice and the sounds he makes when he's nervous. I miss those. I want to be there with him when he wakes up. I want to tell him how I feel about him. I want to tell him that I love him.

No ones POV

All of the Creepypastas were sitting at the kitchen table trying to find a way to reason with Jeff. He needed help and he needed it now!
Masky: We need a perfectly laid out plan!

Jane: Masky you're never any fun! Why don't
we just go for it?

Masky: Go for it?

Jane: Yeah you know run in and tranquilize  him. Easy peasy.

Hoodie: He's Jeff he's going to see us coming from a mile away.

Ticci Toby: He can't hear us or see us, he's way to out of it! *cracks neck*

Masky: T-Toby?

Ticci Toby: What?

Masky: Thats the clearest I've ever heard you speak!

Ticci Toby: Its not me, it's my transmitter you gave me for Christmas last year. I broke it and now if I wear it I can speak clearly. Thanks by the way.*Toby smiles*

Masky:*blushes under mask😏N-no problem Toby

Jane: TOBY, MASKY STOP FLIRTING WE ARE TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO TRANQUILIZE JEFF HERE!

*Both Toby and Masky blush insanely not making eye contact.

Hoodie:Jane! Not so loud! He'll hear us!

Jane: Like Toby said he can't hear us! He's too out of it!

Hoodie: *sighs* Fine we'll do it your way.