Wolverine- Hard Stuff

Mutation: Flying

     ____ had just landed behind the bar. She made her way to the front. A muscular man came out the door, spotting her. Going up to her, he stumbled but caught himself. He leaned forward, and ____ caught a whiff of strong alcohol. She tried to walk around him, only to be grabbed around her upper arm. He soon fell to the ground after a strong punch.

     The wood door opened. Walking straight to the bar, she ordered a whiskey. Sitting down, she noticed the gruff-looking man next to her. They made brief eye contact, when the bartender came with her drink.

     "You like hard stuff?" the man asked while still looking at the TV news report in the corner. ____ nodded, then realized he wasn't looking at her. "Yep. Your hair seems to be antigravity. Sorry... I just say what comes to mind..." He turned to her, raising an eyebrow. She blushed and looked down.

     "Alcohol's gettin' to ya rather quick. Can you handle that much?" She laughed and shook her head. "This is sadly how I always am."

     Chuckling, he responded, "I like that." She looked down. He paused. "Lemme buy you a drink." She blushed and nodded. The smiles on their faces were evident to the bartender and he slid over. "Well, Logan, I see you're finally meeting someone." He playfully winked at ____. She turned to this Logan character waiting for a response.

     "Bub, meet my... date?" she laughed softly and looked down. His raised eyebrows asked if that was true. She nodded. The bartender chuckled.

     "What can I get you two?"