Iceman- Maybe

Requested: FuckFindingUsernames

Mutation: Basically, you can electrocute/shock anything you touch (so no telepathy because of static electricity)

     Softly picking the lock in front of you, you sighed. Trying to break into Xavier's office was harder than it seemed, especially when he could come around at any moment. Although he couldn't penetrate your mind, you still felt uncomfortable trying to break into your teacher's office. "Hey ____."

     You jumped slightly and whipped your head around. "Bobby," you sighed in relief, that same relief quickly turning into anger. "What are you doing here?" Bobby chuckled lightly. "Go away," I hissed.

     "Why? You trying to get something?" Giving up, you turned to him and waited for an explanation.

     Bobby laughed again. "I am." He froze the door handle until it broke off. He pushed the door open, and you glared at him. He slunk in while you stayed at the door, tapping your foot. "What?"

     "Well, first of all, you're vulnerable to telepaths. Which means I could get in trouble. Second, you broke the doorknob off entirely! What were you thinking? Now we're both screwed!" Bobby lifted his eyebrow and you groaned. Shifting around, you left. Bobby shrugged, opening the top desk drawer. Spotting his gameboy and grabbing it, he also saw a bracelet. He shrugged and picked it up, examining it. He heard a noise outside so ran out, pulling the door shut behind him. He glanced around quickly and shot ice spikes in the walls, hoping the professor would leave it at that.

***

     You thought in your room. If you went back, there was a chance Xavier had returned and found Bobby's doorknob. Which meant you'd lost your chance and he would check the drawer. Hearing a knock on your door, you sighed and stood, moving to open it.

     There stood Pyro, leaning smugly against the doorway. His smile dropped when you started to close the door. His arm stopped it and he pushed in. " 'Ello, dearest ____. I got a proposition for you." You gave up, electing to ignore him. Plopping on the left bed, you picked up your book and started reading it. In your peripheral vision, you saw him frown and held back a smirk. "Why, that's no way to treat a hero."

"What do you want, John?" You asked monotonously, not caring to look up.

"Well," he started. He still hadn't regained the mischievous grin. "I was hoping to form a partnership. There's something outta the brotherhood I want." He leaned on the edge of the bed, alighting a small flame and playing with it. He knew it made you uncomfortable. "Go away." "Well, whatta ya say?"

     "You heard. Go away." You reached your toes forward and poked him like cattle. He got shocked and stood abruptly. "I don't deal with people like you. Get out of our room. Cipher doesn't like intruders." Pyro looked confused, then sighed. "Out."

     "Dear, you're gonna have to come with me," John growled. He moved forward, grabbing your arm and pulling you up.

     An ice spike pierced John's hand and he dropped your arm. The both of you glanced at the door. "John, you're always talking about manners. Why don't you try using some of them?" Bobby smirked, obviously proud of himself. He sauntered in, like the dork he was.

     "I've got it, Bobby." You tried to start before he held up a hand, stepping up to John boldly. They glared at each other, both making their own stand. "Both of you out."

     Neither of them paid any heed to you. "What do you think you're doing?" Bobby growled. You sighed and leaned against a wall. "You know I don't like it when you mess with my girl." Pyro shrugged and walked around Bobby in a circle, rolling his eyes at Bobby's words.

     You rolled your eyes and sat next to an invisible Cipher you'd known was there from the get-go. "Why can't they ever leave us alone?" the voice next to you asked exasperatedly. You shrugged as the dark-skinned girl finally revealed herself. Suddenly, a punch was thrown, and Bobby defended himself by freezing John's hand. Intervening, you shocked Pyro senseless and threw him out the door. Bobby stood, wide-eyed, and Cipher smiled slightly. "That's my cue to leave." Cipher stood and smirked before disappearing yet again.

     You rolled your eyes before turning to Bobby. "What was that?" Even you didn't know what you were talking about. Maybe it was him defending you, or possibly earlier. It also could've been the other day when he froze your coffee, trying to get your attention. Bobby shrugged. You decided to let Bobby pick which encounter. "Well," he wiggled his eyebrows. "I believe you owe me a thank you. After all I did save you." You groaned, regretting your choice.

     "I'm gonna be straight with you. I don't know why you came by my room, I don't know why you tried to defend me, but I don't like the act." Bobby looked down, maybe even a bit... Hurt. But this was Bobby we were talking about. He sighed. "Hear me out. I know I can be a jerk sometimes, but-" you cut him off with a glare and he corrected himself. "Okay, okay, all the time, I get it. Just... can I have a chance?" Bobby asked quietly, almost whispering.

      You hesitated, thinking. His eyes were still big and hopeful. "Everyone deserves a second chance, Popsicle." His mouth widened to a grin. "Don't make me regret this. And I swear if you freeze my caffeine again..." You smiled lightly. Bobby smiled and suddenly hugged you. "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" You rolled your eyes, but hugged back. "Also, I think this is yours." He handed you a bracelet and your eyes brightened.

     "Thanks."

A/N:   I am SO SUPER SORRY DISAPPEARED FOR LIKE A MONTH AND A HALF AND ILY ALL AND I PROMISE TO TRY AND UPDATE REGULARLY. Anywayyyyyyyy. Seriously though, thanks for all the support.