Sabretooth- Hunger

Mutation: Mutant Tracker and fox ears

2 Years earlier

Food was scarce, but I had hit the jackpot. A bar was abandoned, probably from an anti-mutant riot. Food scraps were left all over the room. I ate, savoring the rare food. I sensed a nearby mutant. Leaving a few plates of food, I scampered out the door. Turning left, I saw a muscular, fanged mutant.

"Hey! Food's in there!" I yelled at him before jumping onto the fire escape and running off. His dark brown eyes followed me.

***

Now

I collapsed on the ground, weakened from the fight. I looked up feebly. A woman squatted down beside me.

"Why do you keep trying?" I spat at her. She chuckled, standing up. My head collapsed of its own accord. Trying to get up, I lifted my arm. Her heel painfully pinned it back down. I winced, trying to not make noise. I heard talking. My hazy vision tried to identify the feminine figure above me.

Black started to swallow what little vision I had. A sudden growl erupted through the lonely night air. The origin of it sailed through the air to the woman, both of them tumbling on the ground. The dust cleared and I spotted them wrestling each other. I caught a sense of cat-like abilities. Soon the limp body of the woman was dropped on the ground.

The darkness captured me as my quiet cry tried to call for help. He disappeared just as I blacked out.

***

I woke up in broad daylight. My head hurt. I widened my eyes. Looking around, I saw I was in a forest. The one next to the desert we fought in... Last night? Oh no. How long was I out? Looking around, I saw a large army green jacket. And a plate of food on top of it. I looked around. Seeing no one, I cautiously stood and slipped on the oversized coat and picked up the food. I heard rustling in the trees. My ears turned around. Looking the way the sound came from, I saw a dash of brown and orange run away. I puzzled but didn't chase it. I moved to a tree stump and thought.

Victor's POV

I'll find her. Later, I'll find her. Somehow, I know we'll see each other again.

A/N: Hey guys. So I am having severe writer's block. So please send me requests or comment. 😝 I hate author's notes too, sorry. But like, comment, subscribe..... Wait.... That's youtube. You know what I mean. Here's some pizza. 🍕🍕🍕