iii ☾ discovering your theriotype

so you think you could be a therian? well, here are some ways to help you discover a possible theriotype.

meditate
this seems obvious, but meditation is generally the best way to find what your theriotype is. it will give you the strongest lead.

narrow it down
this is done in gradual steps, which helps if you don't get very much out of meditation. so for example, you'd find the type of animal, then the size, then maybe the colour, then what it is.
like this:
avian -> big -> black -> crow

research, research, research
yes, this goes if you're trying the above method as well as any other time. you might have seen a large cream feline so you put that into google and see what it comes up with. there are plenty of criteria to research on, so don't just stop at one box checked. check all the boxes. leave no box unchecked.

think about yourself
is there a particular animal you've always felt a strong link with? do you have the habits or mannerisms of a certain animal? once again, do not go off this alone, verify as much as you can until you're certain.

ask other therians
ask other therians who have gone through their awakening (the discovery of their theriotype) if you want to. they will definitely have some information useful to you.

i might add stuff but this is all I can think of for now!