Chapter 7

Its been a year and 3 months since Michael dropped me off home. I never went back on tour. I have kept in touch with the boys but I haven't been able to see them because they have been on tour. I mean I've seen them on skype and stuff but not in person. Me and Michael broke up when the UK leg ended. We figured that if we still felt the same way after the world tour, we would figure something out. My youtube channel is still going strong and I have been signed to Hi or Hey Records but I still sing covers on youtube and do a few vlogs.

My Grandma peacfully passed away in her sleep 3 months ago. I didn't go on tour because I wanted to stay with her. It's still a bit of a touchy subject but atleast she went in her sleep. Probably the best way going.

I have recorded my 5 songs that I wrote with the boys and of course they are listed as writers, but I am stuck writing another 10 songs for my album. I've released a single which was Take a Bow reached number 1 in the UK charts which was pretty cool. I got a text from all the boys congratulating me. That was really sweet.

So here I am. I turned 18, 2 months ago and all I am is thinking about Michael.

To: Michael Punk Rock Clifford

Heyy :) x

I miss snuggling up to him. I remember the meet and greet in London. I was able to hang with them for the whole day in the hotel rooms. Me and Michael made love for the first time that night and that was the only time. We were so close but like I said, we broke up. I didn't leave my room for a week. My mum was so worried about me. When I finally did leave my room I was still only wearing sweats and no tshirt. I really wasn't myself. I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt my phone vibrate.

From: Michael Punk Rock Clifford

Hey. I have a surprise for you! x

To: Michael Punk Rock Clifford

Oh really? What is it? x

What could the surprise be? Why has he even got a surprise for me? I wonder when the world tour ends? I can't wait to see him and the boys again.

From: Michael Punk Rock Clifford

Your mum has it. x

Instead of replying I ran downstairs and yelled for my mother. "MUM! MUM! Where are you?" I yelled. "I'm in the kitchen sweetie" she yelled. I stumbled into the room to see 5 Seconds of Summer sitting at my table. They all stood up and ran to me giving me hugs. Luke, Calum and Ashton. Micahe then walked towards me slowly. "Surprise" he said with a smirk. "Hi" I said biting my lip. Next thing I know I am engulfed in his arms and I feel safe again. I feel like I am home. I have missed this too much.

"I've missed you so much" I whispered into his ears. "Urm do you two want some privacy to talk things through?" Luke asked. We pulled away and looked at the others. "Yeah, uh can we go upstairs, Jo?" I was about to answer when my mum spoke upp. "Jo? I thought you hated that name" "I do, but I love it when he says it, but yeah let's go upstairs" I grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs.

When we got to my room I shut the door and we sat on my bed. "Your room hasn't changed" he said. "yeah" I replyed nervously. "Listen, the tour is over and we've had a week with our families and we are on a break for two months and we wanted to come to Brighton to see you. I haven't stopped thinking about you and breaking up with you was a big mistake but I didn't want to do this in another country ver a webcam. Jo we made love. We were in love. I know I still love you. In some stupid sense that's why I broke up with you, because I loved you. I didn't want you to be here all alone while I was on tour but I regret it. I really do. Please, forgive me?" his eyes were glazed over and he looked so sorry and guilty.