Chapter 31

After finishing my lunch and ordering my furniture for my new house, I decided to go out around Brighton, and by that I mean waalk across the road to continue with my new found contact with Edward Green. Yup, my ex boyfriend. 

I crossed the road and knocked on the door and it took him like a minute to answer the door. "Hey Jo!" He chimed I smiled and gave him a hug, mumbling a 'hi' into his chest. He pulled away and smiled at my stomch. "Getting bigger. What a month away?" he asked nd I nodded while smiling. "Will the father be there?" he asked. "Yeah, I just spoke to him this morning, well lunchtime, and he was able to get a month down here in London while I am meant to be pooping. He comes down in 12 days" I told him smiling. Edward was too. He has been so supportive since the breakdown at his.

I walked through the door and into the lounge, where a guy with blonde hair and a nice muscular fram sat. He looked at me and he had lovely blue eyes and he looks so familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. "Jo, you remember Nathan from school right?" Edward said to me. Oh m, that is Nathan? He was a friend of mine in my year but got on really well with Edward. "Oh yeah, hey" I said smiling and Nathan gave me a hug. He smells so nice. "So, when are you due?" Nathan asked and I fake gasped. "You think I'm pregnant?" I asked and his face went white. "I'm so- I di- Oh my god. I'm sorry" he stuttered. I couldn't hold it in anymore and bursted out into fits of laughter with Edward. "What?" Nathan asked. "I'm 8 months pregnant" I told him and he breathed a sigh of relief.  "Sorry about that, Nathan, but I just had to!" I told him and he gave me a smile. He is quite hot though.

I sat down on the sofa in between Edward and Nathan and we were watching a film. We were watching a fim that I never expected to watch with these to 'manly' men. We were watching Frozen. To make this either worse or funnier, depends on waht type of person you are, they both knew all the lyrics to all of the songs. Seeing Nathan sing First Time In Forever was just hilarious! I think I was watching them more then others. Oh my when her frozen heart was cured, their joint reaction was to chorus 'aww' and hug eachother. I love these guys so much!

After the film I said my goodbyes and went hoe but I managed to get Nathans number in the process. He is so sweet and just absolutely gorgeous aswell as hot. I wish I was able to stay longer but I'm just absolutley tired so I need to eat m dinner and go to bed because it is 7pm and being pregnant is tiring. I got in and went to the kitchen to start cooking my pasta when I felt my phone Vibrate twice.

From: Nathan

Hello x

From: Michael Punk Rock Clifford

I have been woken at 6 for a photo shoot :( x

To: Nathan

Hey

To: Michael Punk Rock

Aww :( poor baby ;) x

When my pasta was nearly done, I got the green pesto out of the fridge and a bowl put of the cupboard. I drained the pasta when it was done and mixed some pesto into it and put it into my bowl. I grabbed a fork from the draw and went and put it on the table, ready to eat when my phone buzzed again.

From: Michael Punk Rock Clifford

Are you teasing me :( ;) x

From: Nathan

What you up to? x

To: Nathan

Nothing much, just eating dinner then going to bed.