Chapter 15

*6 days later*

So my mum's plane just landed... yes. Today is the day where my mum comes home and I have to figure out what to say. Thankfully, the guys and gals (yes I say gals instead of girls!) are staying until she gets here. It will be nice for her to see that me, Holly and Caitlin are back in contact. She really liked them and thought they were a great influence for me.

She was due back in an hour. That's an hour planning. "What if you just said 'Mum I am pregnant with Michaels child' then run away?" Calum suggested. "No because she will be even more angry because I ran away. Oh my God, I don't know how to tell her!" I complained. "What if you just told her that you and Michael have some news.. she'll think you're engaged and then Michael looks at you all lovingly and shit and then you say 'we're having a baby' and then she may slightly mad but she'll see that Mikey is sticking with you through it all" Holly said. Well I guess we could tell her like that. She will be mad but not that mad. Ugh, I don't know!

"Babe, just tell her and see what she says. I'll be there with you while you tell her, I promise!" Mikey said kissing me on the cheek. I smiled innocently and pecked his lips. "EWW! Guys keep it PG! Ugh, you already have a baby on the way!" Luke moaned. "Yet, it's ok when you go to kiss Holly in front of us.. At least us we are dating!" Michael bit back. "Mikey, calm down. He is your band mate and best friend. He was only joking anyway." I told him, trying to calm down. That's when I heard the front door open and close. Shit, my mother is home. What the hell do I do now?

"Darling, I'm home!" she called from the front door. I walked out of the lounge to meet her by the door at the bottom of the stairs. "Hey, mum. Nice flight? Tired?" I asked. "Of course I'm tired love but I can't go to sleep, unfortunately and it was very boring!" she laughed. "That's nice. There are some people here to see you!"  told her, faking a smile. We walked into the lounge and her face lit up as soon as she saw Caitlin and Holly.

"Caitlin! Holly! I can't believe you two are back! I'm so happy everything is going so well!" She beamed. "OH you told her?" Caitlin asked. "Told me what?" My mum asked. I think I may have to murder Caitlin slowly in her sleep tonight. "Nothing." I said smiling. Calum then walked in, he must've gone to the toilet while I went out there to meet my mum. "Who is this hot lady?" he asked. "My mother.. I know it's been a year but still that's no excuse." I said slightly disgusted. "Juliette me and Johanna have some news for you." Michael said to my mother. "Oh, ok" she said sitting on the chair. "We'll just be waiting in the kitchen" Caitlin said before helping Holly push the guys out of the room.  Me and Michael sat down on the sofa and I couldn't have sat closer to him then I was. I was practically sitting in his pocket.

His arm was resting on my leg and his hand cupped my knee cap. "You to look so in love. Just like you did before the tour last year. I knew there was something special here." she said gesturing between us two. We both sort of laughed, looked at each other and blushed as well. "Mum, I'm pregnant".

***

It's 6am, I have been here all night with no sleep and I am finishing recording my last song for my album and then heading out to Radio to be there for the first play of my first single, Broken which is released tomorrow. I'm quite excited for this to be honest. I can't wait to finally have my own songs out the in the world. When I was finished I said goodbye to everyone and left for the radio station.

The journey wasn't long. I can't believe I am going to be on Radio 1 Breakfast show with Nick Grimshaw. I made a youtube video last week to tell al my fans and they keep tweeting me telling me how much they love me and how they can't wait to hear my first single. I'm kind of scared to hear it to be honest. I'll be standing there cringing. When I arrived I was swiftly taken to the radio room to meet Nick Grimshaw and we went in and went live.