Chapter 10

We all ran upstairs to the outside of my room. "Eww. They did it in my room" I said pouting. We opened the door and walked in to see my Older brother. "Oh my god. You two had sex?" and Holly and Alex instantly screamed. "ew! No!" which made me sigh in relief. "OK so firstly why are you upstairs and not still out in Afghanistan. I love you and all but you werent due back for another 2 months! secondly why did you yell 'Me' when I asked Holly who she slept with.." I asked.

"Firstly, I was due back today and secondly I didn't realise thats what you said. I thought you said something like 'Who is upstrairs?' she slept with Luke." Alex said. "See, everyone likes Luke!"  Mikey yelled.

"OK. So why are you here, though? You have your own place.." I said to Alex. "Yeah I love you too! I came to say hi then I was off to mine" he said "Ok, well bye. I do love you but as you can see I am in the middle of something here. I'll spend tomorrow with you!" I said hugging him. "Thank you for staying alive" I whispered in his ear. He chuckled and left.

"Holly Farrage! You slept with Luke?!" I yelled. she nodded her head. "Were you drunk? I know he was your favourite but really? Luke?" I asked. "OK while you judge me, I'll judge you for sleeping with Mikey!" She yelled. "At least I was dateing him at the time! We never did it willy nilly!"I was yelling but I screamed the last sentence.

"Babe, Calm down. She's your friend, remember?" Mikey said trying to calm me down. "no. CAitlin had an excuse but she didn't. She lives down the road! She never replied to my messages or answered my calls. She was all I had left." I yelled. "Look, It's not my fault that I had college work to do and I had to keep going. I wassuper busy!" Holly said back. "I'm sure you could've at least picked up the phone and called me for an hour! I wasn't asking for a whole day just phone calls or maybe texting while doing homework.. maybe a skype video chat but no.. nothing!"

And like earlier with me and Caitlin, us three were in hysterics hugging eachother and apologising. "Urm, are you three done being a bunch of girls?" Michael asked. I turned to face him. "Two of you know that two of us are girls, so no we will not stopp being what we genetically are!" I said as if Mikey was a 5 year old. He rolled his eyes and went downstairs with the guys and us three went and sat on my bed.

"Firstly, Caitlin did you have to embarress me like that? Did you have to hug Ashton?" I asked. "Yes, I did!" she defended herself and I rolled my eyes. "And HOLLY YOU SLEPT WITH LUKE?!" I screamed. "I thought we already did this?" she asked. "Well yeha but now I am happy about so now we need the dets!" I said matter-of-factly.

***

After discussing our, urm, experiences, we went downstairs to join the guys. "there was a lot of screaming up there. I believe one was.. 'HOLLY YOU SLEPT WITH LUKE?!'" Mikey said Immitating me. Everyone laughed, including me and the girls. "So you were discussing your experiences..." Ashton asked. "Well me and Holly were.. Caitlin is still an vir-" "YOU DON'T JUST TELL POEPLE THAT!" Caitlin yelled at me.

"From the discussion, Caitlin, who sounded like the best out of Mikey and Luke?" Calum asked her. "Well, Jo likes detail.. So I was more scarred then anything. Holly was just.. 'Yeah we had sex. It was great. That's all i'm saying'" She said. "When you say detail..." Mikey asked. "From the amount we know, we have practically experienced sex with you without experiencing it.." Holly said, comletely discusted. "I'm sorry. When I get excited about stuff I never know when to stop." I said, ashamed of myself. "I think someone needs spanking" Luke said and weall just yelled 'Eww' and poor old Luke didn't understand why.

"I am aware it's passed lunch but who wants lunch?" I asked and everyone raised their hand. "Ok, I'll go order pizza!" I said and went off.

"When I returned they were all watching "This is us? Really?" I asked. "Shut up and sit down!" Luke said. I sighed and joined Mikey in the armchair. Whenever Niall was on the screen, either Holly would say 'Jo loves him' or Luke would say 'He loves us' as if it was some battle but Michael really tensed whenever Holly said that,. I found it adorable, to be honest.