Chapter 4: The Confession

Don't play song yet! Play song when told!

Jiro's P.O.V:

"Uni-Chan wanted me to apologize anyway..." She then says rolling her eyes.

My eyes shoot open. Uni-Chan?!?!? But...why?

"Jiro-Kun? Earth to Jiro-Kun!" She shouts. I then jump back into reality.

"How would you know Uni-Chan wanted to apologize to me? All she says is Igou..." I ask, full of curiosity.

She then starts to look nervous, wonder what that's about...

"Uh she can use sign language... Yeah!" She says steadily. Oh yeah I forgot about that... I think to myself.

Thinking about this morning made my face turn red apparently because Ossana started laughing.

"Speaking of Uni-Chan~ I heard she wants to tell you something by the Cherry Blossom tree~" She says in a sing-song voice.

I grow more warm on my face. She starts to giggle. "Does that mean you like her?" She asks referring to my blush.

I cover my face with my hands, which makes Ossana giggle more.

"Well DO you like her? She asks, more stern this time.

I dunno... do I? I mean... ever since this morning... I guess I might... she's been nothing but kind to me... at least I think... all she says is Igou....

"Ahem!" Ossana had cleared her throat to get my attention.

"Huh? Oh s-sorry... I was just thinking about it... and I don't know how I feel just yet... I haven't thought about it." I answer.

"Well you should meet her by the Cherry Blossom tree~" She says again in a happy tone.

"N-now?" I ask. She then nods rapidly. "O-okay..." I then smirk "Oh that reminds me, Taro was looking for you~" I say in my most  playful voice.

She blushes. "H-hey! We were talking about you, now get lost baka!" She says playfully (at least I think it was meant to be playful)
•walk to the Cherry Blossom tree•

As I got closer I could see the figure of Uni-Chan, she was making things and putting them around her.

I got close enough and realized what they were. They were Oragami hearts! And there were some surrounding Uni-Chan and some in a jar.

I sat down next to her. "Hi Uni-Chan..." I say calmly. She looks up from her Oragami and blushes. 

"I-igou... " Uni-Chan started to look nervous. "I can't take it anymore." I hear her mutter, but instead of a girl sounding voice, she sounded like a he.

"Igou!" She says sounding normal again. She hands me a note.

(Play song now)

It read:

"Cory, I love you."

"Wait wha-" I get cut off by another voice. "Cory!" The voice was   inside of my head.

Cory's P.O.V  (same as Jiro but Cory)

Then I realised, that voice sounded like Bane!

"Cory snap out of it! You're not Jiro, You're Cory!"  I shook my head.

I stood in front of a girl who had Uni's colored hair but wearing a school girl uniform.

She looked at me. "Cory...? Are you okay?" Her voice sounded exactly like Uni's.

"Huh? Who are you?" I ask. "Cory, it's me, Uni..."