Chapter 6: Murder Mystery (pt. 1)

Round 1: Murderer: Nick Detective: Uni

Cory's P.O.V:

"Let's find out who the Killer is and who, the, de-tec-tive is. Let's figure it out!" I shout, as always.

"Seriously, Cor?" Jon asks, laughing.

"Yes, it's tradition, now everyone look for loot shaped as their head." Cory answers. 

"Wait how does that work?" Nick asks.

"So you know how you can get heads of other players's skin? Well there should be special loot heads, as our faces, on the floor." Uni explains to Nick.

"Oh, that's kind of simple," Nick chuckles. "I  F O U N D  O N E!" Jon announced.

"Where are you?" I ask. "And who's it of?" Uni also asks.

"I'm in the courtyard and it's of Atley." He finishes, "Yeahhh gimmie my head!" Ashlie yells.

We all make our way to the courtyard to meet Jon.

"Gimmie!" Ashlie yells reapetedly. "Here ya go," Jon answers, giving her her own head. 

"Yeaaaahhhh!" She exclaims happily. "Yeah okay but who's the murderer?" Uni asks pulling out the bow.

With that action Nick runs away, same with Jon and me.

"Woaaah!" Bane, Ashlie and Mousie shout at the same time. "It's not Jon!" Jon shouts.

"Definitely not me." I answer, "NOT ME!" Bane and Mousie say in unison.

"I'd say it's Nick," Ashlie says. After she says that Nick scoffs, hearing that makes me laugh.

"It is NOT me." Nick says, in a salty tone. 

"Agh!" Bane makes the death noise. "Bane?" Ashlie questions, making sure she was okay.

"What happend?" Nick asks quickly, that gets me wondering, "Oh it's SO Nick," I say laughing. "Alright I'm shooting Nick," Uni says without hesitation.

"Where is he?" Jon asks, still alive.  "Well I mean we have all been running around so he's probably hiding." I respond.

I was running around the halls like a creep. I saw Jon run into the girls bathroom.

"Jon what are you doing? That's the girls bathroom. You're not allowed in there." I say laughing at myself at what I said.

"Oh hey Jon let me meet up with you I found your head!" Nick says.

"Oh great job Cor..." Jon chuckles. 

"Run Jon run!" I shout, laughing. He laughs too and we run into the photography club.

"Ahh yesss my people..." I purr. Ashlie scoffs, about to laugh. "Are you with all the cameras?" She laughs.

"Maybe..." Jon and I say in unison. "Mousie hasn't spoken in a while is she dead?" Ashlie asks.

Nick laughs, "Yes," he answers, bluntly.

"Uni! Where are you!" I shout, hoping the man with the bow is alive.

"Igou," he answers laughing afterwards. I exhale, "Okay good, you're not dead."

"Turn around Uni~" Nick says. "AH!" Uni and Nick scream. A loud noise played and it read: Innocents win, the murderer was: Zres,

"Yeaaahhh!" Ashlie exclaims. "Hey guys when I died I got Jon's head," Nick says, chuckling.

"Give it to me," Jon exclaims. "Here ya go," Nick says, most likely giving it to Jon.

"Thank you for my head." Jon laughs.

"Round 2!" I exclaim

Round 2: Murderer: Bane Detective: Jon

"Let's find out who the killer is and who the detective is." "J O N 'S T H E D E T E C T I V E."

Jon shouts after I say that. "Well now we know who the detective is" Bane says laughing.

"It's not me," Uni says, "Me either!" Bane says after Uni.

"Hey I got Bane's head!" Ashlie shouts. "Oh hey! Meet up with me at the courtyard." Bane replies.

I decide to go into the courtyard too.

"Over here, gimmie my head!" Bane said, pulling out a knife. "AHH!" Ashlie screams as she gets stabbed. She actually dropped Bane's head.

"Oh my god! It's Bane!!!" I shout my head out, laughing and running away.

"Jon will bring the murderer to justice!" He says in a playful voice.

"J O N I T 'S B A N E!!" I shout. "What?? Pfft no!" Bane saves herself.

"Awww man.." You can hear under the loud sound: Innocents win, the murderer was: SparkelsMcG

"Good game guys," Mousie says laughing.

"Next round!" I shout.