Chapter 8: Dimention Hopping

(Play the song if you choose)

Cory's P.O.V:

Ugh... why does my head hurt so much... I look in front of me and I see... Flowey?!? Oh it's the Underfell universe.

"Hey look, it's Flowey from the Underfell roleplay that premiered Friday at 4 PM EST, 1 PM PST. " I chuckle.

"Oh god..." Jon's voice said. He laughs and looks around.

"I feel weird as a flower..." Jon explained.

"Yeah you look weird too." I chuckle.

"We should explore." I decided. "Let's go..."

"Oh hello everyone." Uni appeared in a Toriel skin. Jon screamed on accident, startled by Uni's skin. "Oh hey Toriel" I say to Uni/Toriel, laughing. "That's Uni, right?" Jon asked looking closer at Uni/ Toriel. 

"Huh? Oh yeah it's me," Uni's voice says. "Isn't Atley, Toriel in the actual roleplay?" Jon asks. "Yes, but Uni is the original Toriel voice." I respond laughing. "Guys?" I hear Ashlie's voice through the purple gate. 

"A T L E Y?!?"Jon shouts and runs through the gate to be greeted by Ashlie in Undyne's skin.

"You're really tall..." Jon says looking up at Ashlie.

"Hey guys, look, I'm a Doggo!" Nick says, coming through the gate as well. 

I look at Nick, resisting the erge to pet him, but I could tell Jon already gave in and was already petting him.

"Seriously Jon?" Nick asks, looking down at Jon.

 "M U S T P E T!" Jon yelled. 

"Why are we rabbits?" I heard Bane's voice followed by two pairs of footsteps.

"Bane?" I call. Bane and Mousie come through the door that lets you enter the ruins.

"Oh hey! Are we all here?" Mousie asks looking around at the group.

Before answering them I turn to look at them. Their skins are Hazel and Connie from the Roleplay that Ashlie played as. (Bane as Connie and Mousie as Hazel)

"Yep we're all here but why are you two Connie and Hazel?" I ask.

"I'm guessing it's because we weren't in the Roleplay to begin with." Mousie said.

"Well let's get going!" Ashlie shouts.
"Where do we go?" She asks afterwards.

"To my house!" Uni said in a Toriel voice.

"There should be a portal right at the entrance of the house." I respond. 

So we all walk through the ruins. It didn't take long since the roleplay had a shortcut.

"Here it is!" Uni says.

"What are we waiting for?" Bane says, first to jump in.

"Let's go!!!" Ashlie yells running in with Mousie.

"Why is it always them first?" I chuckle.

"I dunno, let's just go." Jon said running in with Nick.

I look at Uni, who shrugged and jumped in. I shrugged as well and jumped in after them.

"IT'S BULLY!" I hear Ashlie's voice once I exit the portal into a new dimention.

We all were standing in front of the gigantic, Dansom High school.

Ashlie was Gurtrude, Jon was, surprisingly Tank, Mousie was Susie  Q, Uni was Ched, Nick was Simon, and Bane was herself.