30 | The Seven Harrys

"Are you sure you want to do this Ivy? No one would judge you if you decided not to." Tonks asked me as we walked towards the group of Order members.

"Positive. I'm an adult now Tonks, and besides, Harry is my friend. I'd do anything to help him. Also, you're carrying very precious cargo now and it's too dangerous for you to risk your baby's life like that. I don't mind taking your place, honestly." I reassured her.

"Very well, but please be careful. This is a dangerous mission." She sighed. I smiled, thankful that I had someone to watch over me and worry about me in the absence of my parents.

"Always."

***********************************

"Ivy!" Hermione grinned as she spotted me, pulling me into a bone crushing hug, "How are you?"

"I'm great, how are you guys?" I asked, hugging Ron next.

"Mum's scared out of her bloody mind for all of us, kept trying to talk me out of it. But I told her that Harry is my best friend, and there's nothing she can do to stop me helping him." Ron said. He was suddenly interrupted by two very loud, excited voices.

"Hello Ivy!"

"How've you been?"

I turned over my shoulder to see Fred and George grinning down at me, looking mischievous as always.

"Hello boys, I'm okay thanks. How's the joke shop?" I smiled at them both.

As they opened their mouths to begin telling me about their business, Mad-Eye Moody came limping over and shot the twins a warning glare.

"Alright, alright, that's enough gossiping for one day. We've got a mission to get on with, you can catch up when it's done." He grunted, and I had to stifle a giggle as Fred rolled his eyes behind Mad-Eye's back. It was time for the mission to begin.

***********************************

After we all greeted Harry with hugs and claps on the back, everyone filed into the Dursleys' living room and turned to Mad-Eye to await further instruction.

"Potter, you're underage, which means you've still got the Trace on you. We'll go in pairs. That way if anyone's out there waiting for us - and I reckon there will be - they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one." Mad-Eye explained to Harry.

"The real one?" Harry questioned.

Mad-Eye just gave him a knowing look as he pulled out a black flask from inside his coat, "I believe you're familiar with this particular brew?"

Harry visibly paled at the sight of it and the realization of what we were planning to do.

"No! Absolutely not!"

I let out an audible sigh, knowing that Harry hated the idea already.

"I told you he'd take it well." Hermione muttered under her breath.

"If you think I'm going to let people risk their lives for me-"

"Never done that before, have we?" Ron interrupted him.

"This is different! Taking that, becoming me - no!" Harry stuttered, glaring at Ron.

Suddenly, Fred spoke up to try and break the ice, "Well none of us really fancy it mate."

"Yeah, imagine if something went wrong and we were stuck as scrawny, specky gits forever." George added in, causing me to chuckle slightly.

"Everyone here's of age, Potter, and they've all agreed to take the risk." Mad-Eye grumbled, "As discussed, Chapman."