5

I opened my optics slowly. I felt as if I had taken a battering ram to the face. Chains bound my wings and tail. A muzzle kept me from freeing myself but not from speech. My claws weren't sharp enough to cut these chains. From how thick they were it was clear that these chains were designed specifically to hold a beast of my capacity.

I stood slowly the world a little out of focus. I steadied myself and began to take in my surroundings. The light was low, no windows, the floor was solid and cold. I couldn't see much else that mattered. I felt shaky and weak, I took a moment and knocked that from my system. I attempted to charge forward the chains yanked me back by my wings. It hurt. I continued to try and pull the chains from the wall for what felt like several hours. By the time I chose to sit my wings felt like they were going to fall off. I was tempted to sleep but this place made me uneasy.

A door slid open and several cons entered before moving to the side. In front of them stepped Lock Down. I growled my savage gaze fixed on him. "I'm glad your finally awake." He said stopping where I couldn't reach. Evil or not he was smart. "I've been waiting to find out all that I want to know." He said. "If your smart you know I will never tell you any of it. " I growl at him beginning to turn away. "Oh, I am aware you won't," He said following my turn. "But will your friend?" He asked motioning to the other cons. Two very strong cons dragged... Bee?!

I was upset, shocked, and worried but I couldn't show any of that. "He won't tell you anything," I huffed beginning to lay down. Bee slowly focussed on me, he seemed to relax once we made eye contact. "He cares for you, " Lockdown said observing this as well. "There may be nothing we can do to him to make him talk but perhaps... " Lockdown started. "You'll be much more talkative if it isn't your life on the line."

Bee seemed to tence a little understanding what Lockdown was getting at, just as I did. Lockdown came over to me. I was yanking at the chains growling putting all my strength into it. Lockdown tapped a button on his wrist and the chains shortened restricting my movement. A sword lengthened from Lockdown's wrist. I almost flinched as he dragged it across the floor towards me.

"Where is your base of operations? How many of you are there? Is Cybertron's elite guard on to us? How much do you know about our operations?" Lockdown demanded consecutively. "I will never tell you anything." Bee growled pulling against the cons that restrained him. "Are you sure?" Lockdown asked, his voice taunted us.

He then in seconds slashed the blade through my plating, I bit back on any sound that threated to surface. Be wasn't going to get me that easily. It wasn't to deep but it went the entire length of my mid section. It began to leak slowly. Bee jolted forward wanting to go at Lockdown, but the cons were too strong. "That is a mere scratch, so which question do you plan to answer first?" He asked as if he had already been granted all the information. "It didn't hurt, don't tell them anything. " I commanded my gaze intense and cold keeping my concern for Bee's safety under wraps. Bee shut his optics and sighed but said nothing. I relaxed a little before feeling Lockdown carve into my shoulder. I growled shutting my optics, energon slid down my plating.

It took Lockdown nere an hour of scratching my paint off to figure out neither of us would speak. He and his lackies eventually left. They dropped Bee, knowing he would be unable to free me, without restraints. Meanwhile I worried it would be some kind of play that they could use against us later.

"Jaws," he said coming over to me. I was now laying on the ground in a puddle of my own energon. I lifted my gaze to him. He stood over me concerned as I started to shift to my stomach, "Are you ok?" he asked kneeling next to me. I licked the energon that slipped from the cut on to my lip. "Sorta," I muttered stretching my tail and claws a bit.

Bee's attention was drawn to a large cut that crossed my the right side of my nose. He carefully ran his hand over it, I winced, it stung a little, but I liked his hand on my snout. "Do we have a plan to get out of here?" He asked as I shifted my form again and tried to curve my tail around us before remembering it was chained.
"Yeah I've been working on one, but it's a hail Mary," I muttered, geez I was tired, I blinked slowly feeling my eyelids get heavier.
"What do you have so far?" He asked leaning against my side, I yawned before answering.
"One predacon isn't strong enough to break us out of here. Two preds, might." I said my voice getting a bit quieter as I rested my head.
"Where do we find another pred? Are we banking on their being another one in here?" he asked. My desire to sleep threatened to overtake me, I fought it back for another minute.
"No that's not the difficult part. I don't know the layout here. This base could be miles of halls keeping us from freedom." I said a little clearer.
"Then what about the second predacon? Did you already find one?" he asked.
"Sorta. I was thinking you," I answered, he seemed confused, "You can scan me," I clarified.
"Wait you mean turn me into a predacon?" he seemed slightly alarmed.
"It may be our only way to escape. But we still have no clue how to get out... " I dozed off.

Bee must have been taken to another room because he was gone when I next came to. A drone finished patching a few of my wounds to keep me from bleeding out. He was accompanied by a small green, orange, and purple mini con that had striking resemblance to a dragon with no fore limbs.

The drone left, but the mini con remained. I began to stand feeling my strength return. I set my gaze on mini con, he seemed pretty brave being this close to me; that or he was total idiot. As my strength returned with it came my tenacity.
"What do you want mini con?" I snarled showing my teeth, warning him of what awaited if he made a move I didn't like.
"I heard your plan to ecape with the Autobot a few hours ago." he said taking to the air and flying at my eye level.
"Oh yeah? What? Are you going to try and stop us?" I asked my audio receptors flattening.
"No actually I was thinking I could help," he answered with a sly grin.
"Can you?" I asked interested.
"I know the layout of this place like the back of my wing. I could lead you both out." he offered smirking.
"I know these deals always have a coast, what's yours?" I asked flicking my ears back.
"Take me with you." he said his smile gone, replaced with a serious look.
"What?" I didn't think I heard correctly.
"When you escape I want you to bring me with you." he said, clearly I had not misheard. I tilted my head a little confused but I needed what he offered, "Deal," I agreed nodding to him. He smirked and flew off. I sighed sitting down, would the mini con come through? Only time would tell.