6

I spent the next day or so in a frenzy. They hadn't shown me anything and I had no clue if Bee was dead or alive. I was starting to consider chewing my own wings off. I wanted to destroy something, I needed to do something. The dragon Mini con came back telling me that we had to leave in the next 3 days or the deal was off. I told him that the plan wouldn't work without Bee. He said that he'd see what he could do.

I was nearing stir crazy when the door slid open. They dropped him on the floor before shutting the door and leaving. "Bee!" I yelped I jumped forward but my front legs were suspended due to the restraints. He slowly sat up, all across his chest plating were deep cuts that were leaking heavily.

I froze for a second my expression changed completely. The anxious wanting to be close to him feeling replaced by raw rage. "What did they do?" I demanded still attempting to get to him. He stood putting his weight against the wall, clearly exhausted. I pulled at the restraints, with all my weight against it I felt them cut into my wings, I had to stop or risk serious injury. As soon as Bee was close enough I moved my neck under his arm to be used for support. I assisted him to my side and let him lean against me. I began to clean his wounds like I would do with myself. "What happened? " I asked worried, "They don't know anything, " he said. "I don't care, what did they do? Who did this?" I said almost growling. He shut his optics for a bit resting. The door slid open and my gaze moved to the cons entering. Lockdown and several others following him. "It appears I may have gone about this the wrong way." He said observing my actions. I curled my tail around Bee and moved one paw in front of him protectivly. "Don't. You. Dare. " I growled staring daggers at them. 3 cons came over to me. I crushed one of them, slammed another into a wall,  the other I took special care to shred. "Now, " Lockdown said, I looked up and a dart struck the back of my neck. I passed out. I woke to them holding Bee infront of me. Bee was conscious and seemed to be somewhat repaired enough to want to fight. I bolted up and yanked on my restraints attempting a run for freedom. "Now, let's try this again. " Lockdown started clearly confident. I was scared. Lockdown dragged a blade across Bee's core. He gritted his teeth and shut his optics fighting pain. I pulled harder against the chains, they cut deeper into my wings making me wince. "Let him GO! " I snarled my tough girl act breaking. "Tell me what I want to know! " Lockdown demanded. "Don't, " Bee said quietly. Lockdown ran the knife into Bee's abdomen causing a yelp to escape him as he tried to keep calm. It enraged me and made me want to cry. I growled lunging forward just to be yanked back. Now, I mouthed when Bee was looking. He nodded and seconds later I felt the scan. Then I heard what I was waiting for, Bee transformed. He wasn't as large as me but few were. He snarled slashing at them with his talons. He attempted to attack one of the chains that held me prisoner but was attacked by Lockdown. Lockdown slammed a spear into his back left leg. Bee growled shutting his optics. I snarled the world blurring a little. Rushing into the room 2 predacon clones. One slammed straight into Bee knocking him onto his back. The other pinned him and tore at the plating on his underside. My entire form tenced like a coiled spring, the world became clear and I exploded forward tearing the chains away from the wall. I slammed head on into the nearer predacon. The other abandon Bee and lunged biting as my mouth attempting to bring me down. He actually managed to remove my muzzle and I made short work of him. I moved over Bee checking on him, "Can you walk? " I asked as he stood slowly clearly winded. "I think, " he said. "Let's go, " I said before turning to the door and knocking it down with an explosive blow. I led him out to the hall way, both directions looked the same, I had no idea where to go. Then the little green and orange dragon landed on my back. "Need help? " he asked flying in front of me. "Thank goodness. " I huffed following him. It took a few minutes but we reached the exit after a small skirmish with a group of five preds or so. Let's just say that me, Bee, and that mini con make an excellent team. I knocked down the door to the world, we made it! Bee was slower when we reached outside. He limped, the spear was still in his back leg. The mini con transformed to a torpedo and attached to my tail. I stopped him once we were far enough that it was unlikely that we were followed. "Sit," I said stopping in front of him. He did so without argument happy to take weight off his back leg. I put one paw on his back and looked at the spear. Bee's tail flicked a little nervous he watched me, "What are you doing? " he asked. Before I thought about answering I bit down on the spear and yanked it from his plating. "Ow! " he yelped, I spat the spear on the ground. "It had to come out sooner or later." I said sitting next to him. "We did it," he said laying down, I nodded and layed down as well. Darkness began to seep into the world around us. "I say we sleep for the night and wait till first light to try anything. " I said, "I second that. " he muttered optics already shut. We both dozed off leaning against one another.

___________________________________

So I imagine his beast mode looking like the version this person drew [ignore starscream]

[Note: not my art]