4

When Jungkook took a seat on the edge of it, the crappy blue bed beneath him made a quiet whistling sound, releasing the air that had built up inside it's plastic covering throughout the day. He cringed upon feeling it deflate to almost half of the size it let on to be, his butt hitting the wooden edge of the bedframe.

His mind hadn't calmed down that entire day, his thoughts running back to first Yoongi's rejection and then the interaction he had with Hoseok and Namjoon. Yoongi hadn't been speaking? Jungkook was dumbfounded and quite honestly it made no sense- it seemed as though the blonde had no problem talking to the taller teen, so why hadn't he been talking with the staff? Weren't they visibly more trustworthy than a random kid?

A loud sigh escaped Jungkook's lips as he lay back onto the bed abruptly, causing another whoosh of air to be pushed out of it. His dark eyes scanned the ceiling, noting that there were various small little notes written on it in a variety of colors. Things like '___ was here!' and 'homophobic bastards!' littered the corners of the white walls and even some on the center of the ceiling, surrounding the plastic light fixture.

Looking over to the door, Jungkook waited patiently for Yoongi to come in- although Seokjin had only taken him a few minutes prior to everyone going to their rooms for bed. He shut his eyes, taking a deep breath; something said therapist had mentioned doing when his mind couldn't focus on one thing. His thoughts drifted back to dinner, which consisted of both him and Yoongi not eating again. It was silent, save for the constant chattering of the other boys in the room mixed with the soft scribbling of the blonde boy's pen as it scratched away at the pristine white paper of his journal.

Speaking of, Jungkook furrowed his brows realizing that the boy had been writing in it all day. Everytime he would steal glances at Yoongi, the older had his nose in that book, hand moving slowly across the pages. What could he possibly be writing in there?

The quiet sound of the door creaking, caused Jungkook to lazily open his eyes, spotting Namjoon at the door with the same clipboard Hoseok had had that morning. He was checking some things off of a paper that was tucked under the metal support of the board. Precaution.

The tall male shot Jungkook a small smile before stepping out of the room, the door open just a crack, allowing the yellowish light to filter into the otherwise dark room.

Precaution.

_____________________________________________________

Yoongi had entered the room silently- which was probably why Jungkook hadn't even noticed when he quietly laid down on the bed, hand covering his mouth.

Which was probably why he didn't notice that the blonde male cried himself to sleep that night, hands tucked defensively against his shaking shoulders.

Which was probably why when he woke up and saw Yoongi's tear-stained cheeks he regretted falling asleep before the older boy had returned.

______________________________________________________

Breakfast was almost entirely silent. A couple of the boys that Jungkook hadn't really paid much attention to had left after being deemed 'fit for society'. It was disgusting.

He didn't eat again- just kept his eyes trained on the table in front of him as the incessant sound of Yoongi writing continued to contribute to the throbbing headache that wracked against his brain uncomfortably. The blonde was wearing long sleeves again, but paired with light blue jeans instead of the comfortable looking sweatpants from the day before. The long sleeves seemed to be becoming a pattern as well.