Chapter 1 "We aren't normal"

Aroura wasn't what people would call normal. Everyone knew that just by the color of her eyes, blue on the outside fading to purple in the center. She always wore black whenever you see her. but what people don't know is that she was born with extraordinary abilities. She could heal herself in less than a second, had sharp claws that can retract like a cat, fangs and cat ears when in her true form. She also could control and create blood red tornados, which she uses to teleport and shield herself from harm.

Her parents died when she was 5. Aroura and her older brother Aris, who was 8 years old, were taken in by Aroura's best friend's family, Nico Alano. Nico was a year older than Aroura. He also had abilities but not like Aroura's. He could control all sources of water and regenerate using water. He could also summon the dead and shadow travel. 

5 years later, Aroura and Aris became villains, fought to defend themselves. Because of this, Nico and Aroura became distant from one another. Aroura at first didn't know why. When her brother was killed by a vigilante, Aroura saw that it was her best friend who killed her brother in cold blood. That very night, she said something she never thought she would ever say to Nico.

"The next time we meet, we won't be meeting as friends. I'll kill you for this," Screamed Aroura. She was so full of rage, she couldn't bare to see both Nico or her dead brother, so she ran off, knowing that some day she would have to kill the one person she trusted.

This is just the background info for this story. The action will start in the next chapter. The picture above is Aroura but without the red eyes. LATER!!!