Chapter 5 "What happens now?"

Aroura's P.O.V. 

I sat on the edge of my bed letting past events flow through my mind. The way he looked at me. It's as if he didn't mean for this to happen. Like he was forced to fight against his will. Was it the sorcerer? Did he somehow plan for all this to happen? What was his motive? What did he have against Nico? Did he kill my brother unwillingly? All these questions ran through my head like a sudden sandstorm in a desert of despair.

I couldn't think clearly. Nothing makes any sense. 

"There is something bigger going on. And I need to find out what and why."

Nico's P.O.V.

The Sorcerer hadn't scowled me for not doing what I was supposed to do, which is weird since he does that the first chance he gets. I was pacing around my room when I stepped on glass. It was from the picture frame I broke a couple of days ago. It was smeared in a little blood over the right side of the picture where Aroura and Aris stood. I took the picture out of the frame and put it in my pocket. 

"Wouldn't want to lose this," I say to himself while thinking of the good old days where we weren't trying to kill each other. 

"I got to find her. She deserves an explanation," I walk over to the hidden trap door under my bed and unlock it. I opened it to see a spellbook I had stolen when I was the Sorcerer's apprentice for a while. I sat on my bed and flipped through the pages looking for a specific spell. When I found it, a smile found its way to my face. The title read "Closure Spell." 

"Perfect," I told myself in my head. I gathered the ingredients and started making the potion spell. Once I was done, I hid the spellbook back under the trap door, locked it and shadow traveled to the cave I went to earlier. 

"Well, what are you up to now?" Just hearing that voice made me sure of my decision. 

"Nothing," I said with a slite smirk on my face. 

"Oh really, then I have a task for you.

"Sorry, not this time. Find someone else," with that said, I drank the potion I had made earlier. It took effect immediately. 

"Can't talk or find me now," I chuckled at that. Now that I'm hidden from the Sorcerer, I can go searching for Aroura. At least now I can tell her the truth without being caught by HIM