Chapter 2 "We meet again"

Just a heads up, this story will have fight scenes, though I might not be that good at writing them, but anyway. On with the story!!!
-------------------------------------------------

Aroura's P.O.V

I've been trying to track down my once called "best friend" for 5 years now. It's been ten years since we saw each other. But I'll never forget what he did to me. What he did to my brother. Aris and I never wanted this to happen. I never thought I would have to live on my own from so young. And it's all his fault. Why did Aris have to die? Why did he kill him? The reason always puzzles me. 

I was wearing a black leather jacket, dark blue t-shirt, a black knee-high skirt, black tights with tiny blue and silver stars, and black leather ankle boots. I had my hair down, and a skull mask on my face. I had to hide my Identity from the world since I was a villain. But what people don't know is that I'm two villains in one. Most knew me as "The Black cat", but very few know me as "Crimson Wind". 

My full name is Aroura Crimson Wind. You see, Crimson was my birth name, but when my parents died, I decided to change it to Aroura because of my eyes, and because there were people who were after me and my brother. We were the last of our kind, well that was before I met Nico. 

I sat on the edge of a cliff far away from civilization. My feet dangling off the edge, carving the ground with my claws. I sat there for 20 minutes before I sensed a familiar presence near by. A presence I haven't felt since that day.

"Want do you want?!", I called out

I heard a faint chuckle behind me and then a voice I haven't heard in years, "What do you mean what do I want! I was here first!"

I smirked at hearing that, "Well, I don't your name on this Mountain, so you have no claim over it!"

"Well, sure, but who are you to ask me what I want when I don't even know your name!"

I was shocked to hear that. Had he forgotten about me after all these years? I sat there frozen, a tear running down my cheek.

"How...how could you have forgotten," I whispered

There was a pause of silence, then he spoke, "Wait a minute, is that you Aroura?"

I chuckled softly. "I'm surprised you even remember my name. How long has it been? 7 years, 9? No, it was 10 years since the last time we saw each other."  

"Yeah, It's been a while. I wonder though what are you doing here?" 

"Thinking, wondering. I thought you knew me well enough to know why I'm here. Don't you remember the last thing I said to you.." I replied.

"After what happened do you really think I'm gonna bother remembering anything you said?"

Hearing that made me mad. How could he not want to remember? He is the one who caused me this much hurt. "I never expected you too. then again." I started growling " It was all your fault!" 

I fully transformed, my cat ears and tail showing. Jumped towards him, but before I could land a hit, he shadow traveled behind me and hit me with a wave of water. He said, "My fault? Oh please. I may not be innocent but it's not like you are any better!"

I was pushed to the cliff wall, cutting my arm which healed quickly. I was coughing out water that got into my lungs. I glared at him and screamed, "I know I'm not innocent, but at least I didn't kill my best friends brother in cold blood." I ran up towards him, jumped up and scratched him on his left cheek. He said nothing. I was pleased by that. He then splashed water on his cheek and jumped off the cliff into the ocean below. 

I smirked, "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?!"

I walked towards the edge of the cliff and stared at the water below. I whispered to myself, "Why did you do it, Nico? Why?"

Suddenly, Nico jumps out of the water and shadow travels away, but not before saying, "You will never know because you don't deserve to."

I gasped at what he said. What did he mean by that? "I gotta get out of here!" I ran down the cliff, and into the woods towards My hideout.

Okay here is the second chapter. What do you think?