Chapter 4 "Why so scared"

Nico's P.O.V

I heard footsteps coming from inside the cave. I smirked.

'The only one alive that knows about this place other than me is her! Yes, now is the time for me to get my revenge!' I thought

 I shadow travel out of the cave and right in front of her. She stops running. She looks scared? "Well looks like someone is running away I wonder why?" , I say.

She didn't move or say anything. She just stood there frozen. Wait! Her eyes are red! They're not naturally like that!

'What's going on? Usually, when we see each other She's the first one to attack. Somethings wrong. How will I kill her now?'

'You will kill her! After all, don't you want to avenge your family?' The voice said.

For some reason, I felt the voice smirk devilishly after that statement.

I summoned the dead and order them to capture her. I shadow traveled as well to catch her myself. 

Aroura's P.O.V

  I stood frozen when I saw him....

'I don't, no, I can't hurt him' I thought

'You must and you will Aroura. Don't you want your brother back' A voice spoke

I transformed into my cat form and ran faster in the opposite direction towards the ruins. I could hear the sounds of the dead coming from right behind me. As I ran through the ruins a thick fog surrounded me. Then I heard the sounds of the undead creeping closer. I quickly levitated up into the sky into the moonlight using my red wind powers.

'What are you doing!!! Aroura you MUST kill him' The voice commanded.

'Find someone else to control!! I'm DONE listening to you!!! I don't care if my brother is dead!!! But I will NEVER help you kill my soulmate!', I said back

'You're making a big mistake Aroura!!! If you do this, You will no longer be protected by my magi-'

I screamed, "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!"

My eye color changed back from red to its original color. He was gone. The Sorcerer was gone. One problem solved, one left to go. 

"Come Out, Nico!!! I know you're there!!!", I yelled floating back to the ground while looking around through the fog.

"So you've finally decided to fight huh Aroura? Well, I hope it won't be a disappointment like last time," I heard Nico say as he appeared from the fog.

"I'm not gonna fight you, Nico!" I say

I saw that Nico's eyes were red as well. I muttered, "oh no that bastard. No wonder he wanted me to kill him. He planned this from the start"

"You might not fight me Aroura but I will! I will complete my revenge today which I started with killing your brother and I will end it by killing you!" He said, attacking me with a huge earthquake which was apart of his extended power he has.

I fell on to the ground

I looked up at Nico, "PLEASE JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!" I screamed I knew the Sorcerer was listening to every word I said. "Just let him go" Tears streaming down my face. 

Nico's P.O.V

'Now is your chance finish her now!' The voice commanded.

'No! I've already killed her brother who killed my family. I don't need to kill her!'

Aroura got up and whistled loud. I had to cover my ears before I went deaf.  A second later, a dragon appeared. She jumped on and flew away. I shadow traveled after her. I summon a hurricane and attack her with it to slow her down since she was too far ahead and there were no shadows near her. She dodged the attack and flew above the clouds and out of sight. I summon a skeleton bird and fly after her.

Aroura's P.O.V

I saw a skeleton bird following me with Nico.

'Grruu Why won't he just give up already.' I sighed

"I have no choice, besides He hates me now" I smirked

I flew over the ocean and hovered. I pulled out my bow and arrow and shot the bird down.

I screamed, "IF YOU WANT ME DIED, COME AND KILL ME YOURSELF!"

"If you want this done that way then have it that way then.," Nico said as he appeared next to me in midair and punch me in the face. Spat out blood into his face to distract him. I stood up from my dragon and faced Nico.

"If you really think working with the Sorcerer will do you any good in getting your so-called 'revenge', You're targeting the wrong person. Think about it," I smirk.

I conjured up a red tornado, jumped in and disappeared into the night. My dragon turned to ashes and reappeared back in his bed. I reappeared back at the hideout. The bruise on my face faded away after a while. 

"Don't worry Nico, I'll save you from that pile of ashes that did this to the both of us! And you'll get the revenge you deserve." I smiled

Nico's P.O.V

After she disappeared, I fall into the sea to get the blood off. Goddamnit! I let her escape once again!  I shadow traveled back to my house. What did Aroura mean by that?

"If you really think working with the Sorcerer will do you any good in getting your so-called 'revenge', You're targeting the wrong person. Think about it,"   

What she told me kept repeating itself in my head. How did she know I had help from a Sorcerer? Does she know Him? Was she under his control too? I need answers to these questions. The next time I meet her I will tell her the reason I killed her brother. Maybe she'll forgive me if she knew.

(937 words)

WOW, this is the longest part I've done. I hope You'll enjoy it. Comment and vote if you like it or if you have any suggestions for the story. Thanks! LATER! <3