Chapter 3 "Under Someone Else's Control"

Nico's P.O.V

I shadow traveled back to my house. I was so furious about seeing Aroura for the first time in 10 years. 

"You useless piece of crap!! Why did you not kill her!", A voice in my said.

"I tried! Okay! Just shut up about it!", I said back.

"If you desired revenge so badly, then you should have ended her life then and there!"

"I WILL get my revenge. The next time I see her."

"You better. Remember our agreement, Nico", the voice replied in a threatening tone.

"I KNOW! I know."

"Good", And the voice vanished

I stared at a photo frame hanging on the wall. It was a picture of me, Aroura, and Aris sitting in a grass field smiling happily. As I stared into at the picture, my fists clenched so hard out of anger and guilt that I punch the frame breaking the glass. 

"God dammit!"

I look at a picture of my family. 'How could she side with him over me? I swear to you guys that I will wipe out the last of his kin. Even If I die!' I thought

I shadow traveled to a cave so I could cool down a bit. I wore a raven mask over my face and a black shirt and pants.  I thought, 'Soon I will have my revenge.'

Aroura's P.O.V.

I was currently hiding in my hideout underground, Protected by magic. During the ten years that I was on my own, I met a sorcerer. He promised to help me in my so called "quest for revenge" as he called it. I accepted the help and protection plus a few lessons on using magic, but in return, I had to be under his control. Meaning when he tells me an order, I need to follow through like his own personal puppet. Though there are times where I wish I never accepted the help.

I walked over to a picture frame of my brother, Nico, and myself. It was the day Nico's parents took me and my brother in. Tears started forming and flowing down my face. I fell down to my knees holding the frame to my chest.

"How could he do this to me? I thought he was my friend"

I looked again at the picture

"Well I guess I was wrong"

"Remember Aroura, don't let your feelings get in the way of bringing your brother back", A voice spoke.

"Don't worry, master. I'll keep my promise to my brother. My friend, Nico, died 10 years ago. I'll find a way to kill him. Even if it KILLS me!!!"

With the anger building up inside me, I through the frame into the fireplace next to me and watched it burn.

"I need to clear my head",  I had changed My appearance so no one could recognize me. I had white hair instead of blue, Green eyes, and black pants, t-shirt and leather jacket. I went to a hidden cave with a fountain spring in the center. Nico and I used to come here when we wanted to be alone.  The cave was massive. I sat on the edge of the fountain opposite the entrance to the cave.

'I wish I knew why. What did he mean when he said I didn't deserve to know?' I thought

I started to feel as someone else was in the cave with me. I got up and walked around. I stopped when I saw someone wearing a raven mask. 

'There is only one person who would wear a raven mask with black' I thought as a shook in fear.

I was so scared, I ran out of the cave, not caring how much noise I made. I didn't want to hurt him. Even if he wanted me died.