Chapter 8 "According to plan"

Sorceror's P.O.V. 

I paced across the wooden floors of the altar. I've been trying different tracking spells for days now but no luck. 

"How did you do it? How did you conceal yourself from me?" 

I've been thinking the same thing for days and still have gotten nowhere in finding that troublesome boy. He was the only key left to get that girl back. Now, what must I tell the Elders when they found out I've lost control over the two most powerful weapons in this war! If they found out-

"No, I could use this. Yes, of course!"

I walked over to the chest behind the altar, inside it holds the souls of those who I have used in the past, and amongst them, were the souls of Aris, Michel, and Karly in one cage, along with Mariya and Hadez in another.

I chuckled deeply while staring at the souls of my former enemies. "Well, Hello my little specks. I need you to do a little task for me, that is if you would like to be free," I say while holding the two cages up. 

"Let's have some fun, shall we," I said, placing the two cages on the side table next to the altar. Opening my spellbook, I conjured up one of my apprentices. He appeared in the form of blue smoke. 

"Yes, Master?"

"Rodi, how would you like to go on a special hunt for me?" I told him. He was my specialized tracker, after Aroura of course. He is a shapeshifter, can shift into any possible thing one could imagine, alive or not, which makes him perfect for the job. What fun this will be. 

Rodi's P.O.V.

"Rodi, how would you like to go on a special hunt for me?" My master had asked me. Giving a deadly smirk, I reappeared in my human form. I wore an all blue outfit, Blue hoodie, which shadowed over my eyes, Blue fingerless gloves, Blue shorts with my blue kneehigh cowboy-like boots. I had pitch black, short cut hair, dark blue eyes, and pale skin. 

"Name the targets," I said, my black raven appearing on my right shoulder. 

"Nico Alano and Aroura Wind." Aroura? What did she do this time? 

"Your orders are to capture and restraint by any means necessary." 

Those two have not talked to each other in years! What could have possibly done to be on Masters 'Want and Capture' list? 

"As you wish, my Master," with that said, I teleported back to my hideout. 

I have to protect her, she is the only family left that isn't trapped in those cursed cages.

I chuckle half-heartedly, "What a way to meet your long-lost sister, huh. LOGAN!

My step-brother appeared from a cloud of green smoke. As you can tell, teleportation through wind runs in the family. Our dad had the same abilities as well. 

"What is it, Rodi?"

"Wanna finally meet our big sis?" I asked, grinning widely. He grinned back just as wide. He wore the same clothes as me only in a dark forest green color instead. 

"When do we leave?"