Beginnings

It's the year 2031, and me and my twin brother, Addison, are humans who try to survive in this world, even though we have a hard time considering we're also treated horribly in our hometown, simply because we weren't born into a good family, and we aren't as healthy as the other people in this town. simply because we don't know who our father ever was and our mother died giving birth to us. We're not even allowed to go to school, not even on the school grounds. So we're forced to live in any alleyway we can.

we were going from the dumpster where we try to find something to eat, so we can survive, to the alleyway that were currently staying in, until we get shooed to somewhere else. but something seemed different today, it seems like we're being followed. it's kinda scaring me. I can see that it's scaring Addison too. We just need to get to our alley.

I don't know what to do, i'm scared and I feel like we're being followed. But who would follow us? I just want to get to the alley and be done with this day. However, as soon as we got there we saw two strange figure standing on the side of a building. We tried to avoid them as much as we could, however when we walk passed them, they grabbed our arms and we couldn't escape no matter how much we struggled. Just as we thought we were able to escape, our mouths were covered with some weird type of fabric, the last thing i saw as Addison completely passed out and then everything went completely black and that's all I remember.