Our first home

We woke up to something soft and warm making us just laying here keeping our eyes closed, trying to stay sleep...and also trying to keep the light out, because we usually slept in dark allies where the light doesn't come until late in the day. 'Ugh, why can't we just sleep?' we thought while trying to go back to sleep. When we roll over we feel our teddies snuggled right in our arms. Just as we try to get the soft things to cover us, someone comes up to us, grabs us and scares us awake and makes us shake and cry. "Oh, i'm sorry boys, I didn't mean to scare you, I just came to wake you guys up for breakfast," our mommy said while picking us up. As soon as we stop crying we look around the place and see a weird box thing with bars all around it. On the right of the box thingy, I see some teddies and flat fuzzy things, Addison is looking at the right of that thing and we notice some big fluffy bags and some other things that I don't know how to describe. "What are you looking at so curiously?" mommy asks us. I point to the flat fuzzy things and the teddies. "Oh, those are teddies and blankets, you already know what teddies are, and well...blankets are for keeping you warm when you go to sleep." The moment after she finished we made grabby hands at the blankets, to show her we want them. When she notices us doing that, she lowers us towards them. To which we grab them and throw them in the box thing we woke up in, except for a fuzzy blanket with a yellow bear on it for me and a blanket with dinosaurs on it for Addison. "Huh, awww, i guess you to chose your favorite blankets!" She said with excitement. Next Addison points to the other side of the box thing. We found out that the fluffy bags are pillows and the other things are toys. 

(Addison's blankie, which also happens to be one of mine)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Addison's blankie, which also happens to be one of mine)

(Max's blankie, this one happens to be my first blanket I ever got as a baby)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Max's blankie, this one happens to be my first blanket I ever got as a baby)

Later we're being taken down some stairs and immediately I see daddy walking towards us with a smile and I make grabby hands at him as soon as he gets close. "Looks like someone missed his daddy...now, I think it's time to put some breakfast in your tummies, he said while tickling me, which is making me giggle. 'I think i'm going to like it here'  I thought, as i'm being set in a highchair. Soon, mommy pours us some corn pops and gave us what is apparently a spoon. But soon mommy and daddy noticed our problem and started feeding us our food. As soon as we finished, we became surprisingly full but we still wanted more, that's how good it was. "Don't worry there will be more cereal tomorrow ok?" daddy asks us. Later we're cleaned up, not that we like it. Next we're taken out of the highchairs, put down on a long chair and they did something with a big glass thing and it started showing some moving pictures, which made us question on what's going on. "This is a TV, it's used to watch TV shows and movies, and what you're sitting on is called a couch, which is used by families to sit on while watching movies or TV," mommy said while apparently starting a movie called 'Disney Descendants' and apparently our teddies wear the same outfits and have the same names as some of the characters. Not only are we watching a movie but mommy and daddy opened some boxes and gave us toys of what apparently are Jay and Carlos from the movie.

(2 hours later)

After watching that movie, we decided that this is our new favorite movie. But the only thing about watching movies that I find bad is that we get so tired after them. We're trying so hard to keep our eyes open, but mommy and daddy keep telling us, "it's ok boys, I think it's your nap time anyways." So we eventually fell asleep, but we were still awake enough to feel mommy and daddy carry us to the box thing. Once we were covered in the blankets, we fell asleep.