New Toys

We woke up to warmth. Strange...I don't remember ever waking up to being warm. But I like it, and I don't plan on leaving this spot. Unfortunately we're gonna have to run and move alleys, like always. So we eventually woke up to a room filled with toys, teddies, pillows, drawers (we heard people talk about drawers while we ran around town and blankets on top of us. 'Oh right, we live here now!' We thought with excitement. I wish we could stay here and cuddle with our teddies, but I know that we have to get up eventually. "I don't wanna weave, I wanna stay hewe with ouw teddies and bwankies," I whispered to Addison. "Me too!" He responded with a smile. Someone must of heard us, because we an here them coming towards the room. The only thing we do is close our eyes and pretend to sleep. We hear the door open and also hear a voice, which makes us realize it's daddy saying with a chuckle, "I know you two are awake, c'mon it's time for lunch." The only response he gets from us is a few giggles and us covering our heads with the blankets. Eventually our enjoyment is ruined by daddy picking us up, but what we hate about it most is that he didn't let us grab our teddies and blanklies. So the only logical thing we do is cry until he notices. Soon he notices and grabs them, hands them to us and says, "i'm sorry boys, I forgot how much you hate leaving these." I don't think he knows how hard it was for us living in the alleys. "We nevew had deez befowe, we nevew had anyting befowe," Addison says to daddy, who makes a worried face. While he's laying us down on something he asks us, "what do you mean you never had any of these things before?" I guess he really doesn't know what we were going through back in the alleys. "We wived in da awweys ouw whowe wives and evewyone was meanies and kept huwting us and yewwing at us." I said with tears in my eyes. As he started doing something with these soft, cuddly things on our butts, daddy hugged us and shushed us by saying, "it's ok boys, we won't do that to you, all we're going to do is give you the life and family you deserve, plus you're also going to be our baby twins who we'll cuddle and play with ok?" Our only responses he gets is a nod, because we can't say anything while we're crying, and a grumbling sound from our tummies.

(1 minute later, after the diaper change)

Once we're carried downstairs, daddy puts us in the highchairs and mommy brings us some weird food that we've never seen before. Mommy noticed our curiosity and told us, "these are grilled cheese sandwiches, they're good for you and taste good." We tried a bite of them and tried to get more and more of them. Soon though, we were given a bottle of what we found out is chocolate milk. Once we're done, mommy and daddy clean us up, which we don't like, they carry us from the highchairs to a spot on the floor and lock us in the small area. Of course this caused us to start crying and trying to get out of this area and cuddle with them. "Don't worry boys, this play area is for you two to play with toys while we keep an eye on you, so you don't wonder off and get lost," mommy informed us while trying to calm us down. Unfortunately that didn't work, as we were still crying and we wouldn't stop until she came and carried us to the couch so we could cuddle. I looked around the room in search of daddy, hoping he would show up, because I really want to cuddle with him. "What's wrong Max? Are you looking for something?" Mommy asked with confusion. "Whewe's Daddy?" I ask while worried. She responds with an answer I wasn't too happy about, "He went to go to work, but don't worry he'll be back around supper time." At this point I start crying and worriedly asked, "He weft us?!" Soon Addison starts crying since whenever one of us cries, the other starts to cry because they get worried and scared. "Oh don't cry boys, daddy will be back before supper ok?" Mommy said while making our teddies dance in front of us to try and calm us down. For some reason it actually works, because as soon as we see it, we stop crying and begin to laugh and try to grab them.

After we get our teddies back, mommy sits down and puts one of us on each side of her and says, "why don't we cuddle and watch Descendants 2 together hmm?" Immediately after she says that our hearts feel like they're beating at 1 million times a second, and to which Addison responds with, "Dewe's a numbew 2!" The only response we get about that is she shows us the case and opens its to show that its actually number 2! When she asks if we want to watch it, we respond by bouncing up and down on the couch and repeating, "YA!" Once she finally puts it in she tells us, "calm down boys you don't want to fall off and hurt yourselves." The second after we calm down, hug our teddies closer and watch in awe at the movie, but while watching it I keep thinking 'when did Carlos get long hair?' But I let the question go, because I don't care, it's a good movie.