Our Little Suprise

When we're done getting clothes, we go to a new area far away from the clothes store. We stop in front of a store with weird squiggles on the front. "Well guess what we're here for!" Our mommy exclaimed with happiness in her voice. Confusion and fear come across our faces as we hear it, because we don't know where everything is and we're new to all of this. The moment they see our faces, they calm down and explain to us, "i'm sorry boys, i'm just excited to see you get your first teddies." What's a teddy? That's the question running through our heads, until we ask them as we're being pulled out of the stroller and carried inside, "W-wats a teddy?" "Why, it's a soft toy bear made for kids and babies to sleep, play and cuddle with, now I think you two should pick what your first teddies look like" Our daddy said while lowering us over tons of bins to choose from, we had a hard time. But eventually we both decided to get two purple bears with blue eyes and some squiggly lines on the right foot. "Awww... looks like you both want the descendants bear, now we have to grab a red heart for each bear,"  our mommy grabbed two red hearts and put them in our bears, "and stuff them with fluff at the machine here." A long haired woman and a short blonde haired lady smiled at us and took our bears and stuck them on a silver tube thing. Doing that made us whine and make grabby hands to them. When our parents see us do that, they slowly calmed us down and said, "it's ok boys, they're just stuffing the bears to make them soft and cuddly... sorry it's their first teddies." The two ladies just looked in awww at us which made us calm down and blush.

(3 min later, after sewing the bears up and brushing the fur)

So we finally get to choose what our bears are going to wear. The problem is, there's so many clothes to choose from. But we finally chose on a black, white and red shirt with a fuzzy thing at the back if the neck that also comes with a black and white pants for me and a red cap, a red, blue, and yellow shirt with blue pants for Addison. Next was time to name are teddies. I have the perfect name for my teddy. I decided to name my bear 'Carlos' and Addison decided to name his bear 'Jay' and when we thought about it, our parents continued to look at us with smiles. "So what are you guys going to name your bears?" They ask us while waiting to put it on a weird flat glass thing. I reply by saying "Cawwos," and Addison exclaimed, "Jay." At the mention of those names, they smiled even wider and put those names on the glass and took us to get something else. When we got two pieces of paper they paid for our bears (still don't know what that means), they tried to take our bears, so we held onto them tighter toward our chests. "We'll just carry them out," our mommy tells them. After leaving, we feel too sleepy to do anything, so we hug our teddies, get comfy in the stroller and fall asleep.

 After leaving, we feel too sleepy to do anything, so we hug our teddies, get comfy in the stroller and fall asleep

(Max's teddy, it also happens to me mine too)

(Addison's teddy, but he doesn't have the shoes)