Doctors aren't bad

The next morning, we woke up to the sound of the car running, we opened our eyes and saw that we were going to the doctors. We started to cry and mommy seemed to notice, because she gave us our bottles and said, "it's ok boys, the doctor will make you feel better, then you can play again." We drank our blood and started to doze off again, but the car stopped and we were placed in our stroller and brought into a building with a red cross on it.

"Max and Addison Moroh to see Dr. Penera," mommy tells a lady at a table. Immediately daddy tries to find 2 seats for us to wait, while mommy finishes talking to that lady at the desk. She eventually comes towards us, with a board. 'Why does she have a board?'  I thought as she sat down. Which immediately after, Addi made grabby hands at her, she picked him up from our stroller and both mommy and daddy started rocking us slowly, back and forth. Somehow we were able to go to sleep long enough for us to peacefully quiet down.

A few moments later, we heard our names and we were abruptly woken from our sleep and carried over to a room with unusual pictures of creatures and other things that we never seen before. "Those are caterpillars, bees and rainbows on the walls, the green ones are caterpillars, the yellow and black bugs are bees and those lines with lots of colors are rainbows," a doctor says as he got us ready to see our doctor. Once he left, our doctor came in. "Hello you guys must be Max and Addison!" She exclaimed as she looked at us. She proceeded to speak about things to mommy and daddy about things that seemed confusing to both of us, she then proceeded to poke and prod us with tools that really hurt, causing us to whine and eventually cry.

"It's ok little ones, I'm done checking up on you, I'm not going to hurt you anymore ok?" She said as she grabbed her board and told our parents, "they're perfectly healthy, but they do have the flu and they are underweight, which is a wonder why they don't seem to have lost any significant weight, because fledglings usually aren't this weight deficient. I do notice some mental issues that I can't deal with, but I can recommend you a child psychologist to help you with that. Other than that, they're perfectly fine." Mommy and daddy looked at each other, looked back at the doctor and said, "thank you doctor," as they picked us up and eventually carried us to the car, buckled us in and we just fell asleep.