Sick Day

When we woke up everything was warm, extremely warm, except it was only warm on my right side. I looked over to Addison and saw he wasn't waking up, he was hot and having a hard time waking up. I tried to get the monitor I just now noticed beside the crib, which I knocked over to get mommy and daddy's attention. They weren't coming so I started crying, and it wasn't a quiet one either, it was one loud enough that you could hear it throughout the whole house. The moment mommy and daddy came in, they saw that Addi wasn't waking up and that I was worried about loosing Addi, because I don't know what happens after we become a vampire, or well fledgling  because baby vampires are known as fledglings, due to their small size and they need more blood and they can only drink blood, unlike a fully grown vampire.

"Come here Max, I'll take down to get some blood while mommy deals with Addison," daddy exclaimed in a worried voice, while picking me up and carrying me downstairs. Although I wouldn't stop crying and kept trying to get out of daddy's arms to get to Addison, because we both don't like being taken away from each other. However daddy's arms are too strong for me to get out of and I don't want to leave Addi. Immediately after I was strapped into the highchair, I started to feel very hot, I was having a hard time staying awake myself and started crying even more and harder than earlier. At the same time, daddy noticed and rushed over to me, pressed his and on my forehead and stated, "you're burning up too Max, maybe we should feed you guys, get you guys in some warm clothes and just stay with us today." At that moment, mommy walked down with Addi, strapped him in his highchair and got him a bottle like me.

While we're drinking we're hearing mommy and daddy talk about giving us a bath, then bed with a bottle tonight and taking us to the doctor tomorrow. The moment we're done, we start whining, crying and making grabby hands for them. They unstrap us and carry us to the living room and we start whining and Addi exclaims, "no doctow, we don't wike him, doctow bad." "Bad?! how is the doctor bad?" mommy asks with a curious and surprised face. After daddy explains that the doctor wants to help us and that he isn't bad, but that never convinced us, so we just whined and fell asleep.

When we woke up,  we noticed that we were on the couch and saw mommy on the phone, while daddy was putting something in our bottles of blood. He brought them over and explained, "this will help you two feel better. We looked around and saw that it was already nighttime. 'HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN SLEEPING FOR?!'  We thought as we tried to grab the bottles. But before we could grab them, mommy came and started carrying us to the bathroom, waiting for daddy to come in. Once daddy got in, he started filling the bathtub, grabbed me, stripped me, put me in the bath with Addi and they both started to scrub us down and we didn't like it. "If you two keep struggling while we clean you, you won't get to watch a movie tomorrow after the doctors." Mommy complained while cleaning Addi. WE stopped and let them clean us and once they were done they carried us to our rooms put us in new diapers and footed pajamas. we both had monkeys on our feet and chest, except Addi's was red and mine was green. Finally we were put to bed with our bottles, we drank them and fell asleep without any trouble.

 Finally we were put to bed with our bottles, we drank them and fell asleep without any trouble

(This is their pajamas, but the colors are different than the picture).