Abandoned-Chapter 1

Key notes

(Y/N)= Your name                                                                                                                                                                 (N/N)= Nick name                                                                                                                                                                    (H/C)= Hair Color                                                                                                                                                                     (F/C)= Fur Color                                                                                                                                                                        (E/C)= Eye Color                                                                                                                                                                       (S/F/C)= Secondary Fur Color (Optional)                                                                                                                      (B/F)= Best Friend                                                                                                                                             ************************************************************************************************                                                                           *Y/N's P.O.V*

I was walking by the old animation studio with my (B/F) When they suggested I go in the animation studio. "Hey (Y/N)?" I looked at them "Yea (B/F)?" She pointed over to the Animation studio and said, "Look". I looked over and gasped at the sight of it "OMG!!!!!" I yelled and ran at it "(Y/N) Wait!!!!" They ran after me. (B/F) Caught up with me and read the sign aloud "Joey Drew Studios?" I looked at it in shock and said "Yep". I started walking up to the doors and started opening them When (B/F) Stopped me "What?" (B/F) looked at me worried "What if you get hurt?" I Looked at them and said "I'll be fine" and smiled at them. (B/F) Nodded their head and I walked in.

                                                                             *Inside the studio*             

I stepped inside the studio and the door closed behind me and I screeched, Once I calmed down I looked around and at the posters. "Bendy The Dancing Demon in Little Devil Darling" "Boris The Wolf in Sheep Songs" And I got to a certain poster And sighed "Alice Angel in Sent From Above" I felt myself blush a bit. I've always had a crush on Alice Angel and I've been ashamed that I liked girls Maybe I just need to get out of the closet a bit.

                                                                              *After (Y/N) turns on the machine*

'Better head back to the ink machine' I thought, I get there and there are boards on the entrance. "What the-" And then some creature jumped at me "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I ran for the exit as ink was filling up the studio. As I got towards the exit I started smiling a bit but then the floor broke as I fell "ARE YOU SEIRIOUS!!!!!!!!" I yelled on my way down and landed with a Grunt. "Ow......" I groaned sorely my eyes were failing me and I heard humming and tapping, a short while later I heard a slight gasp and running and felt a hand on my back then I blacked out.

                                                                     *Someone Brings (Y/N) Somewhere*

As I started waking up my eyes were still failing a bit I could just barely see two figures in the shadows, but when I tried to talk I had been muzzled. I started whining and just moved the muzzle a bit to where I could talk and asked "Can you please come into the light?". They nodded and stepped into the light and I saw THE Alice Angel And Boris The Wolf, and I was in shock. "I'm Alice Angel And this is Boris The Wolf" Alice said and they looked at me wanting to know my name "(Y-Y/N)" Then something surprising happened they were in shock. Alice Walked up to me and said in shock "(Y-Y/N)......?" While Boris was crying and I thought 'Why are they shocked about my name?' so I asked "Why are you two in shock about my name?".

                                                What will happen next? Leave some comments and put some ideas of what you think will happen. And EeveeTheDerp Go all out with your ideas you got this!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤ 

                                     -The Odd Wolf Out