Getting ready for battle-part 6

(Lily's outfit ⬆)

I Woke up to bendy shaking me awake as blood fell down my face. "Lily Get up!" Bendy yells at me and i just nod struggling to get up but I managed for Alice's sake because I love her...."What Now?" I asked bendy and he told me "Well we will change and get our battle plans ready" I no and run to change in my room. I run out of my room waiting for bendy "Waiting long?" I simply shake my head no, "Alright here's what we have to do".

*1 Hour later*

"Got it?" Bendy asks and I nod my head I start walking away when bendy says "You want to practice and show me your moves?" I turn and smirk at him and nod. I walk back over and he says "Ok show me what you got, hit the wall" I run up to the wall and run on the wall, then jump off the wall with a 360,as the wall falls over. I look over and I say "You practice, I'll get everything ready" I walk away with bendy shocked and me with a smirk on my face. As i am sharpening my claws my TV turns on and i see Susie and i yell "Bendy!" he runs in and i point to the TV. "Don't stress bendy i just want....HER." Susie says pointing at me, we hear Ali scream "Lily don't do it!" i look at Susie and say "Will you let all of them go and not bother them if i do?" She smirks and nods. I think for a bit and say "Let me talk to Ali.." She nods and turns her camera to Alice "Ali!" she smiles and says "Lily!" Susie turns the camera back and i say "Hey! I said let me TALK to her not LOOK at her!" She gets angry and says "Wanna see her alive come by 12:00 no later" as she is turning off the camera i hear Ali scream "Lily i love you!!". I turn to bendy and he says "What now?" I say "Ready or not, it's time to battle for who we love" What have i gotten myself into.....

Thanks for the support i love ya'll!                                                                                                                                                                                                      -The odd wolf out